Me too I went to that game as did a good mate who I see every week who is a season ticket holder at alfreton , we have unfinished business there.

We need to take our new first squad there when we've brought more players in and aim at 20-0

That'll show them more 'respect' than we showed them last time when we sent the kids in.

Aston villa playing 2 training games prior to our visit to Estadio Da Nora in Albufeira , both games against Bristol City & Fulham will be open to supporters free of charge.would be a nice gesture if we followed suit this year.

Why can't we get a decent European team to s6? Others seem to do it. Year in year out we get crap pre season games

Costs a hell of a lot I believe. Think bournemouth paid Real Madrid a million to play them in a friendly. 

I reckon we'll hear something today about friendlies. 

Would be nice. Hope we get to play someone half decent too. 

Costs a hell of a lot I believe. Think bournemouth paid Real Madrid a million to play them in a friendly. 

depends. Last summer Barcelona came to Finland and it allowed HJK to build a new indoor training dome with the profits so it is possible.  http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/hjk-helsinki-v-fc-barcelona-highlights

Problem is is that they often have  3 or 4 "friendly" teams floating about so you arent always guaranteed the Messis etc of this world

depends. Last summer Barcelona came to Finland and it allowed HJK to build a new indoor training dome with the profits so it is possible.  http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/hjk-helsinki-v-fc-barcelona-highlights

Problem is is that they often have  3 or 4 "friendly" teams floating about so you arent always guaranteed the Messis etc of this world

They must not have charged HJK for that then and done it more as a charitable type of fixture. 

Maybe we can play Bayern due to the fact we need cladding on back of west stand. 

They must not have charged HJK for that then and done it more as a charitable type of fixture. 

Maybe we can play Bayern due to the fact we need cladding on back of west stand. 

im not sure, tickets were like 100 euro and it was in the olympic stadium so could have paid them AND risen funds i guess 

Guest Gazzaswfc

Carlisle away on a Tuesday night will be class hopefully its raining stood on open end would also take Yeovil away on a Tuesday aswell

im not sure, tickets were like 100 euro and it was in the olympic stadium so could have paid them AND risen funds i guess 

Well say they charged 100 euro's per ticket and got a crowd of 60,000 that would give them 6 Million. Take of say 2/2.5 for costings and you've made a tidy 3.5/4 million to invest in the team or training facilities as they did. More than viable I guess. 

Well say they charged 100 euro's per ticket and got a crowd of 60,000 that would give them 6 Million. Take of say 2/2.5 for costings and you've made a tidy 3.5/4 million to invest in the team or training facilities as they did. More than viable I guess. 

its only 40k capacity but yeh still it would work out. Some tickets were even more.

Dont know if Sheffield people would pay 100 quid for a friendly though, i certainly didnt entertain the idea