Home Kit Revealed

2e22lqg.png

This kit was already revealed by myself 2 weeks ago so am amazed speculation continued guys, should have trusted me. This mock up is pretty much spot on.

Am wondering why Nuhiu has morphed into a combination of Shane Long and Eden Hazard though?

Appears more Huddersfield-esque with the central white stripe, don't know why.

Yes. I must confess to not being particularly wedded to the central blue stripe dogma, I've seen a few of our strips with white in the middle that look fine. However, there's something not quite right with this one (as shown in the FIFA rendering) and I can't quite put my finger on why that should be. Bottom line is I'm not thrilled with it, but, it will do the job just fine.

Yes. I must confess to not being particularly wedded to the central blue stripe dogma, I've seen a few of our strips with white in the middle that look fine. However, there's something not quite right with this one (as shown in the FIFA rendering) and I can't quite put my finger on why that should be. Bottom line is I'm not thrilled with it, but, it will do the job just fine.

Think it's the collar for me, would have prefered that to be black. All in all though I think it looks good, just hope the quality matches.

S36 Owl, may one enquire as to how young you are? You state that we should have our "traditional owl" on the new shirts, and then proceed to post a picture of an owl which isn't our traditional owl.

The traditional owl would be brilliant, but the one you used as an example certainly aint it.

In my dreams (yeah I know ) but in my dreams the new kit launch will be beamed back from Thailand via our new Massive screen stating that over a million kits have already been sold in that and other far east countries and the long shorts are due to our Asian signing Won Long Kok who's Massive out there

didnt see one leicester shirt whilst just in Thailand.

Unless its Chelsea, Man U or Liverpool no one gives a throw im afraid.

Best was an England City shirt i saw ith Joe Hart on the back... wtf was that team lol

Yeah , black collar much better.

I'm actually wondering if the collar was indeed black, i'm pretty certain the one i was shown had 3 buttons though?

I did have a bag of chocolate buttons last night so could be getting confused?