Nuihu goals

That's not a good video to review a strikers season. The worst thing is and I'm not slagging our players its probably the best video we've got.

At least his best misses are fetching £250 a time on You've Been Framed.

Guest Ed-Tomassi

Ahhh lovely bit of skill for his second of the season away at Boro'. 

Who else has the skills and vision to head the ball to himself before rustically kneeing it in to the top corner?? 

Should & will be a squad player next year. Very useful player to have in a batch of strikers.

Obviously we need a couple of better strikers, who are more prolific than any of our current striker. But we're obviously going to sign them.

We aren't going to sign 4 strikers this summer though, so Nuhiu, Lavery and maybe May will be part of the squad.

And i don't have a problem with that.

All of his goals seemed incredibly scrappy really. No real technique involved in any of them.

Some scappy ones, a couple of coolly taken pens, a couple of decent headers, the goal against City and the back heel pass + conversion of the return ball were two examples of fine technique. He has his faults but to say that all of his goals were incredibly scrappy is just plain blinkered.

Guest shakesby

Some scappy ones, a couple of coolly taken pens, a couple of decent headers, the goal against City and the back heel pass + conversion of the return ball were two examples of fine technique. He has his faults but to say that all of his goals were incredibly scrappy is just plain blinkered.

'Fine technique' and 'Adthe Nuhiu' don't go in the same sentence.

Should & will be a squad player next year. Very useful player to have in a batch of strikers.

Obviously we need a couple of better strikers, who are more prolific than any of our current striker. But we're obviously going to sign them.

We aren't going to sign 4 strikers this summer though, so Nuhiu, Lavery and maybe May will be part of the squad.

And i don't have a problem with that.

This exactly.

Think nuhiu is better than what a lot of people give him credit for and definitely offers something different to any of our other strikers. Yes we need better and hopefully will get better in, but he does seem to cause problems for the opposition. Think also he seems to be more effective away from home

Guest shakesby

This exactly.

Think nuhiu is better than what a lot of people give him credit for and definitely offers something different to any of our other strikers. Yes we need better and hopefully will get better in, but he does seem to cause problems for the opposition. Think also he seems to be more effective away from home

We need much, much more than a striker who 'causes problems'. I'm looking for players like Assombalonga now. Who can hold it up, AND run the channels, run in behind, run at defenders, use the ball well, lay it off to team-mates - And most importantly - score goals.

We need much, much more than a striker who 'causes problems'. I'm looking for players like Assombalonga now. Who can hold it up, AND run the channels, run in behind, run at defenders, use the ball well, lay it off to team-mates - And most importantly - score goals.

Totally agree with this too but we also have to be prepared for injuries and suspensions. If we keep him and he only scores 1 goal all season but that 1 goal is an important one that secures promotion then I'm sure everyone would agree that keeping him was a good choice

Believe it or not, he wasn't signed by a club that was looking for promotion at the time. He was signed, on a free,to make sure we didn't go down and to help stabilise the club.

He's done that, he's done his job. But he still gets dogs abuse from too many people.

Looking forward he should be no more than a squad player but he can still contribute

Believe it or not, he wasn't signed by a club that was looking for promotion at the time. He was signed, on a free,to make sure we didn't go down and to help stabilise the club.

He's done that, he's done his job. But he still gets dogs abuse from too many people.

Looking forward he should be no more than a squad player but he can still contribute

True, which is exactly the reason he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 next season. For the argument that he may be a useful type of player, I'm sure we could get another big man in that's better if that's the way that we want to play. 

Sounds like I'm being harsh on him, but I'm not. I value his goals and think he also got undeserved stick, but if he was out of contract this season I'm pretty sure he'd have been one of the ones leaving. 

True, which is exactly the reason he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 next season. For the argument that he may be a useful type of player, I'm sure we could get another big man in that's better if that's the way that we want to play.

Sounds like I'm being harsh on him, but I'm not. I value his goals and think he also got undeserved stick, but if he was out of contract this season I'm pretty sure he'd have been one of the ones leaving.

We can get a more rounded striker yes as the main man but nuhiu won't be on huge wages, he's scored double figures and is clearly a key part of the team ethic and the dressing room as a character.

It makes sense to sign someone better to play ahead of him but no sense to bin him off completely unless we get offered a decent fee.