Nuihu goals

I still expect Atdhe to play a lot of football for us next season and perhaps with better players and better service he might well do better than he has done this season and to be honest he hasn't done that bad. Eleven goals is the best top scorer tally that we've had at this level for a while?

I still expect Atdhe to play a lot of football for us next season and perhaps with better players and better service he might well do better than he has done this season and to be honest he hasn't done that bad. Eleven goals is the best top scorer tally that we've had at this level for a while?

Since Tudgay, think he got about 13 one season

Since Tudgay, think he got about 13 one season

I seem to remember Tudgay getting 13 or 14 one season. It may have been season 2008/09 when we finished 12th. I'm pretty sure in the last 20 years or so we only had MacLean and Mellor score 20 or more in a season(both in League 1) Brighty might've done in the mid-1990's? These stats show how we've struggled to land a decent goal scorer during this period.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Should & will be a squad player next year. Very useful player to have in a batch of strikers.

Obviously we need a couple of better strikers, who are more prolific than any of our current striker. But we're obviously going to sign them.

We aren't going to sign 4 strikers this summer though, so Nuhiu, Lavery and maybe May will be part of the squad.

And i don't have a problem with that.

spot on.