Back in North Korea ?

Been looking at the links posted on Owlstalk to Blades Mad.

What's the significance of North Korea relating to SWFC.

I presume it's a desperate attempt to make fun of Mr Chansiri.

Don't they know that North Korea is almost 2,500 miles from Thailand - that's about the same

distance as from Sheffield to Canada.

Oh! hang about a minute  -  Of course they don't know, they're all as thick as pig-shyte.

You've got to feel sorry for DEM BLADES tho' .  They're having a bad day today.

the reason they use it is because the threads about Sheff UTd are in the members only section (Non SWFC football area)  they seem to overlook the fact that anyone can register and view that area (including blunts). Instead they like to believe its a nefarious clandestine organisation run by SWFC fans that has agents implanted across Sheffield Council, The FA, Sheffield Star, Radio Sheffield, Media, FIFA, UEFA, The Tweenies Fan Club and Steve Evans underpants.

In reality they are just paranoid wazzacks

Think its been their name for this site for a while, on the basis that we actually have mods who remove posts / threads when needed, which they equate to a Dictatorship like North Korea.

Cant be a Dictatorship though - Every logon is Neil anyway.

That's definitely the reason, we don't want to be accusing them of xenophobia, they've got enough to worry about what with their Desso pitch (or not) and there annual comedy fortnight.....the play-offs. lol

the reason they use it is because the threads about Sheff UTd are in the members only section (Non SWFC football area)  they seem to overlook the fact that anyone can register and view that area (including blunts). Instead they like to believe its a nefarious clandestine organisation run by SWFC fans that has agents implanted across Sheffield Council, The FA, Sheffield Star, Radio Sheffield, Media, FIFA, UEFA, The Tweenies Fan Club and Steve Evans underpants.

Dissenters against the regime do get severely punished though right?

I think the North Korea is not so much about SWFC but Owlstalk.

They advocate that anybody that does not toe the party line and show s dissent gets ganged up and a mob mentality ensues. 

Some would say we saw the worst of this when a former Chairman frequented these boards and the NK reference dates back to this episode.

Whether that's true or an element of truth is in the NK comparison it is up to your discretion.

Edited by M Royds

I've just been sick

Edited by catchyouaround

Because they're;

- To a man, as thick as pig sh*t.

- Can't afford a decent forum other than the tragic "mad" network ones.

- Utterly tedious and boring.

- Supporters of an absolutely garbage League One football club that has nothing better to talk about.

To be fair to them I did suggest that we should have all the pitch updates in a single thread and my post was deleted.

DAM YOU NORTH KOREA OWLSTALK!

mnoufuuexjrsc8gmrlpe.jpg

they also use PorkTalk.

That ones not bad

Edited by darklord

It stems from the fact that we don't allow the pigs to post wind up threads in the SWFC matchday section

nothing more sinister than that, but that's the mentality of them

I thought it was due to the fact that Neil forces all users of the forum to have the same haircut.

I say haircut, he actually makes everyone shave their heads bald in a mark of respect to the supreme leader of the website.

I thought it was due to the fact that Neil forces all users of the forum to have the same haircut.

I say haircut, he actually makes everyone shave their heads bald in a mark of respect to the supreme leader of the website.

our heads? he told me it was our testicles. And he made me send photographic proof

You cant educate Pork 

Even after they have been embarrassed over their "bigger scoreboard than us " rant , they still keep going. They are even claiming the high ground because they have a bigger car park than us. 

Their annual play off disaster is looming fast , yet the grunters are more concerned about our pitch and scoreboard . 

Thats Piganomics for you.