Back in North Korea ?

I think its due to what they see as deluded propaganda on the site about how good we were / are / going to be.

There is a bit of that on here, but no more than on any other club site.

You cant educate Pork 

Even after they have been embarrassed over their "bigger scoreboard than us " rant , they still keep going. They are even claiming the high ground because they have a bigger car park than us. 

Their annual play off disaster is looming fast , yet the grunters are more concerned about our pitch and scoreboard . 

Thats Piganomics for you. 

be fair i imagine ANY pitch and scoreboard will be better than YET ANOTHER HIDING in the play offs... WTF:

They are a strange deluded, paranoid, bitter bunch it has to be said.

Is it because they have little dog syndrome being our younger, smaller,  lesser sister? Is it because they have our cast offs i.e. nickname and ground? Is it because they bottle just about every game they need a result in including 7 play-off failures on the trot? Is it because Hillsborough was chosen over the Sty for a recent (ish) England World Cup bid despite the heavy investment in pink cladding? Is it because they have trophy dodged for 90 years and counting? Or is it a combination of all those factors?  

Either way it clearly manifests itself. You have to remember that this is a club whose commercial department brands itself as the “First Unitedâ€, when it’s not.  Hanover United and SU Cricket Club may have something to say about that and probably should.  Say something that is untrue long enough and they believe it as fact!

I would compare Pigsmad to Mos Eisley, “you’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainyâ€

UTO! FTP!

Think its been their name for this site for a while, on the basis that we actually have mods who remove posts / threads when needed, which they equate to a Dictatorship like North Korea.

Cant be a Dictatorship though - Every logon is Neil anyway.

The irony being that when the whole Ched Evans saga was first being reported, we were absolutely flooded with pigs signing up begging us to remove posts about it