NEW PITCH MANIA!

Was at a function last night and one of the lasses said we've just had planning permission to put another smaller screen in the north/kop corner, two sided and it will be able to turn round to penistone road for advertising.

If it's two sided, why does it need to turn around? Rather defeats the object of it being two sided doesn't it?  :rolleyes:

Was at a function last night and one of the lasses said we've just had planning permission to put another smaller screen in the north/kop corner, two sided and it will be able to turn round to penistone road for advertising.

Nah, no planning application has gone in for anything at Hillsborough. You can check the council planning portal.

I did find that in 2009 we put in an application for a new indoor training facility to replace the bouncy castle, that would have been nice.

http://publicaccess.sheffield.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=KOPU9INY0IS00

I've heard that they were on about putting another smaller screen in the ground. 

Do they need planning permission to attach something to an existing structure?

Guest mrbluesky

The Move could 'Hear the grass grow' !

I just want to SEE the grass grow.

Anyone got any new pictures?

I've got one of your mom in bath, if that helps?

Guest davylowe

Love the Wapentake pic. brought back happy memories. Anybody got any of the Buccaneer and Albert ?

Guest davylowe

Absolutely devastated when the buccaneer closed,.

Management team took over at the wapentake bar.

Holga was the ladies name if I remember right

Manageress?

Guest darlo owl

It was a corporate Christmas event to have your company functions there, and the lass started there few months ago, she said double sided as in one screen would face kop and other the north then when not in use for a match turned out towards penistone road for advertising