NEW PITCH MANIA!

Stupid Q probably but what are they doing with the external pitch edging and the new surround... looks a physios party at present?

Serious ?

Artificial grass (or whatever its posh name is) is going around the pitch (sort of) and we're getting blue tarmac with an owl innit..

The rest is guess work .....

lol

Doubt there'll be any more pitch cams now... All desso is in so all we'll see is seed gone down and nowt else

Time for......

SCOREBOARD CAM.

True story, I had a dream last night that I went to St Mirren at home and the scoreboard was smaller than the one we have now. The crowd started chucking things at it.

Time for......

SCOREBOARD CAM.

True story, I had a dream last night that I went to St Mirren at home and the scoreboard was smaller than the one we have now. The crowd started chucking things at it.

Keep off the cheese before bedtime.

Guest Distraught!

Time for......

SCOREBOARD CAM.

Chansiri Out!!!!

Gi t'old scoreboard back.

lol

Guest Deleted member

Time for......

SCOREBOARD CAM.

post-38813-0-27969500-1436180384_thumb.j

Guest Deleted member

Serious ?

Artificial grass (or whatever its posh name is) is going around the pitch (sort of) and we're getting blue tarmac with an owl innit..

The rest is guess work .....

lol

The artificial grass is already down