GRAY IN

Would you relax? I can understand the immediate frustration of our defeat to our rivals today but enough with this 'GRAY OUT' crap. You guys are giving more hate to Stuart Gray than what we did to Dave Jones. Since we've got promoted from League One, we've slowly progressed up the league. Okay there's been a threat of relegation especially when Jones was in charge, but ever since his sacking Gray has gotten us out of it and have never gone anywhere near the bottom three in over a year he's been in charge. I can understand the home form has been under par this season, but you're not looking at the entire picture. Just relax and trust in Gray okay?

Would you relax? I can understand the immediate frustration of our defeat to our rivals today but enough with this 'GRAY OUT' crap. You guys are giving more hate to Stuart Gray than what we did to Dave Jones. Since we've got promoted from League One, we've slowly progressed up the league. Okay there's been a threat of relegation especially when Jones was in charge, but ever since his sacking Gray has gotten us out of it and have never gone anywhere near the bottom three in over a year he's been in charge. I can understand the home form has been under par this season, but you're not looking at the entire picture. Just relax and trust in Gray okay?

May I remind you that 5 wins at home and negative tactics and unable to use subs properly might not do the trick next season if we are serious about the Premier League?

May I remind you that 5 wins at home and negative tactics and unable to use subs properly might not do the trick next season if we are serious about the Premier League?

We'll wait and see what happens what changes are going to be made regarding players (not the head coach). Until then, just appreciate of how well we've done OVERALL not just home form.

"gotten". You must be American. So why the concern about Stuart Gray.

We'll wait and see what happens what changes are going to be made regarding players (not the head coach). Until then, just appreciate of how well we've done OVERALL not just home form.

For how well we've done away from home we've been abysmal at home. That won't get us up. Our home form has been that of a relegation side.

Gray is not the answer,I have no faith or confidence in him what so ever.

He will never get this team promoted and a change is needed.

I'm unsure about Gray, but in truth on paper we are a relegation side. Last season we had Antonio, and we also had Wickham and Fryatt on loan for part of the season. They played a key role in keeping us up. There's no way we would have thrashed Leeds without Wickham, for example. I don't fancy Gray's chances, simply because new regimes usually change the manager. No matter what they say, they were never going to give him his marching orders until the season is over.

For how well we've done away from home we've been abysmal at home. That won't get us up. Our home form has been that of a relegation side.

Wow, didn't realise only home games counted! My bad.

More generally:

Gray hasn't missed a sitter all season, nor did he refuse to let Milan pay for Messi on loan, nor did he personally ruin the pitch. The guy has exceeded all expectations with the squad he has inherited/scraped together. Yes, we all want improvement next season; that doesn't mean we have to slag off everyone involved in this season! People should have a long look in the dictionary at that word "supporter".

Edited by Key

Question 1. Has gray done well this season = yes

Question 2. Is gray the manager to take us forward = no

People who can,t separate these questions, will find it hard to understand and vilify, us that want another manager. For me it's simple, gray has to go.