GRAY IN

I want to make this point as well. If we really was to sack the head coach, then who is going to replace him? I don't think there's a decent manager/head coach that is currently available not that I can think of anyway.

I agree with the OP except gotten is not a word in British English. And anyone saying 'my bad' should be booted out before Gray.

Did anyone really expect us to win at home today. Let's just be thankful we can go to Watford knowing our away record is so good we might just spoil their party.

Wow, didn't realise only home games counted! My bad.

More generally:

Gray hasn't missed a sitter all season, nor did he refuse to let Milan pay for Messi on loan, nor did he personally ruin the pitch. The guy has exceeded all expectations with the squad he has inherited/scraped together. Yes, we all want improvement next season; that doesn't mean we have to slag off everyone involved in this season! People should have a long look in the dictionary at that word "supporter".

How have we exceeded expectation? We spent £800,000 more than we did the summer previous so I damn well expect better than last season.

I expect more than 6 wins at home.

As a supporter I expect to not throw away points upon points. We will never ever ever go up under Gray. Does anyone fear coming to Hillsborough, no. But for supporters like yourself I'm sure as long as effort and commitment are there it

Doesn't matter.

How have we exceeded expectation? We spent £800,000 more than we did the summer previous so I damn well expect better than last season.

I expect more than 6 wins at home.

As a supporter I expect to not throw away points upon points. We will never ever ever go up under Gray. Does anyone fear coming to Hillsborough, no. But for supporters like yourself I'm sure as long as effort and commitment are there it

Doesn't matter.

Only reason why we spent £800,000 in the first place is because we sold Antonio for £1.5 million so of course we're going to try and bring in a player for a fee instead of constantly relying on freebies and loans. Everyone expects to win more than 6 games at home of course, we've been unlucky at home. Apart from today's game, Bournemouth and Watford, every game that we've played at home we're 50/50 games and they obviously were considering we've drawn 11 games at home this season.

I have no doubts in my mind with the new players and the players that are staying, that we'll have a better home record next season under Stuart Gray.

Edited by RP_Owl

2012/13: 18th

2013/14: 16th

2014/15: 14th

Still progression nonetheless.

58 points

53 points

59 points and doubtful to get anymore

Not us progressing on the pitch but a sign that other sides are getting worse and the gap from mid table to top 6 is even greater.

I don't see progression I see stagnating.

I do however think there will be major changes so it's not too concerning.

Guest Kameron

Negative tactics will not get us promoted, he needs to change his approach or he'll not last 15 games next season

He's a poo poo manager.

Nice bloke but that "football" today was enough to make your eyes bleed.

He's not a poo poo manager (he's a very naughty boy!)

A poo poo manager doesn't manage us to a mid table position with max clean sheets. But imo he can't manage us to promotion.

He's not a poo poo manager (he's a very naughty boy!)

A poo poo manager doesn't manage us to a mid table position with max clean sheets. But imo he can't manage us to promotion.

Up to 1.15 today I'd have been quite happy to let him have a go at next season.

But that 2nd half was abysmal, we made a garbage Leeds side look like world beaters.

Gray will never get us promoted in a million years.

I want to make this point as well. If we really was to sack the head coach, then who is going to replace him? I don't think there's a decent manager/head coach that is currently available not that I can think of anyway.

They don't have to be 'available' because we have the budget to pay compensation for anyone we feel is right.

Would you relax? I can understand the immediate frustration of our defeat to our rivals today but enough with this 'GRAY OUT' crap. You guys are giving more hate to Stuart Gray than what we did to Dave Jones. Since we've got promoted from League One, we've slowly progressed up the league. Okay there's been a threat of relegation especially when Jones was in charge, but ever since his sacking Gray has gotten us out of it and have never gone anywhere near the bottom three in over a year he's been in charge. I can understand the home form has been under par this season, but you're not looking at the entire picture. Just relax and trust in Gray okay?

"under par" lol

58 points

53 points

59 points and doubtful to get anymore

Not us progressing on the pitch but a sign that other sides are getting worse and the gap from mid table to top 6 is even greater.

I don't see progression I see stagnating.

I do however think there will be major changes so it's not too concerning.

this is the way it should be looked at I was thinking this recently but dint post as I was worried bout gettin too much stick all gray has done is steadied the ship which was good enough for our situation at the beginning of the season for next season we need a big improvement too get too our goal but those who say we are gonna p!ss the league it won't be like that at all but still we should not forget their are exciting times ahead

Stu's a good man but he's not a brilliant football manager he talks about defending from the front but instead of attacking from the back with quality wing backs we stick 4 strikers on and play two of them in midfield.