Chansiri statement this week...

I think they mentioned it on radio sheffield last night.. Will probably just be Chansiri thanking fans for their support and that he's humbled about how many season tickets have been sold so far and that his family have been made to feel very welcome here and that he's excited about the busy summer ahead etc

I think they mentioned it on radio sheffield last night.. Will probably just be Chansiri thanking fans for their support and that he's humbled about how many season tickets have been sold so far and that his family have been made to feel very welcome here and that he's excited about the busy summer ahead etc

Exactly this.

Position statement on summer transfer activity - lots of smokescreens on this one I bet.

Gray set to stay.

Will announce a DoF

New shirt sponsors for next season

Academy investment.

Sun rises in the East.

Sun sets in the West.

Chansiri will not eat chocolate hob-nobs.

Heard it several times on RS yesterday, at the time thought they were giving it a big build up so expected the usual ITK'ers on here to have some FACTS on it already....OT has slipped  :mellow:

OT has slipped? Are you mental?

Chansiri's statement already appears on here. Everyone knows exactly what he'll be saying.

Think Shitty Dan Brown books, and then look through most recent threads for clues.

OT has slipped? Are you mental?

Chansiri's statement already appears on here. Everyone knows exactly what he'll be saying.

Think Shitty Dan Brown books, and then look through most recent threads for clues.

Is he going to a random gig from some random local band who have the best video in the world ever?

Fairplay to him...

I can't believe some people missed his pre-statement pre-statement statement, announcing his upcoming pre-statement statement as a pre-cursor to his statement.

I might've missed one of the key pre-statement announcement statements. Can you fill me in?

Be good to hear from him but I expected it to be after he'd got a sheffield based team together, fully conversant with his business plan ( unless he has already).

A meet  the chairman forum ala the MM one would be good, he seems a friendly guy shaking hands and walking around the ground before the match.   We know about the new pitch but it'll be good to hear his plans for the ground; doubt we'll hear anything specific budget wise,  it would only encourage the hyena agents to put their bibs on.