Definitely..

Not into predicting results. However, not many of you seem to have factored in the nerves that can leave promotion hopes sacrificed on the alter of apprehension.

So as I've said I don't do predictions I will say I'm expecting a surprise or two, it's the Wednesday way !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

I bet we've had runs where weve lost 4 in 7 though mate, against worst teams than we have to play

Of course we have.

We've had more batches of 7 games where we've done far better though.

We've averaged a point per game against the top 7 so even though it is possible I don't understand why anybody applying any logic whatsoever would expect 0 PTS from those 4 matches.

With our tight defence and outstanding away record I would say it is highly likely that we'll spoil somebody's promotion plans.

Of course we have.

We've had more batches of 7 games where we've done far better though.

We've averaged a point per game against the top 7 so even though it is possible I don't understand why anybody applying any logic whatsoever would expect 0 PTS from those 4 matches.

With our tight defence and outstanding away record I would say it is highly likely that we'll spoil somebody's promotion plans.

I think we'll get beat well in all of em but I hooe not

Ill be well happy to be proved wrong but I dont actually think we will reach 60 points we've got a really tough run in IMO

The only ones I expect a point or two from are charlton, Hudds amd Leeds reckon we'll lose the other four easily

I think/hope you are wrong - I would hope we will get at least 9 points.

Nottingham Forest (prob out of reach)

Leeds

Cardiff

Blackburn

Birmingham

Charlton

All former Prem teams, reasonable size clubs. If we come even near top of that lot at the end of the season, considering our squad and recent history compared to theirs, has to be commended. 

Ill be well happy to be proved wrong but I dont actually think we will reach 60 points we've got a really tough run in IMO

The only ones I expect a point or two from are charlton, Hudds amd Leeds reckon we'll lose the other four easily

You sure you're a Wednesdayite? Not a mole from S2?

Its been a season of progress in all areas. How can people moan at that? Its been a boring season but i for one am happy with that for once...next season is the big one for me where we really need to kick on and progress even more. 

This season as done exactly what we needed it to. Its proved we can compete in this league and where not starring at relegation. On our budget mid table is respectable and hopefully we now have a proper foundation to kick on!! A good pre-season and the addition of a few quality players and we will be in play-off contention this time next year.

Same reason that you think we'll suddenly start losing all our games I suppose.

Please explain

I havent said anywhere on this thread I expect us to lose all our games, but I do expect us to lose the aways and pick a few results up at home but id be surprised if we won more than 1 of our remaining games

I havent said anywhere on this thread I expect us to lose all our games, but I do expect us to lose the aways and pick a few results up at home but id be surprised if we won more than 1 of our remaining games

Is this still the case?

Hope some of the negative nigels are hanging their heads in shame - I expected us to got over 7 and we are on target to do that.