Rotherham Advertiser (Last Friday's edition)

Is it any wonder the thickos of Rotherham are seen as easy meat if they have journalists feeding them absolute ballcocks like that?

There's lazy journalism and there's downright scandalously bad journalism and it looks like Rotherham have got a winner there.

Jesus wept. If the editor wasn't off sick before that went to print, he feckin will be now! What a pity they didn't read the takeover thread for snippets of info. An in depth article could have been written, littered with fish puns & nobody would have noticed. That journalist needs to be taking some column inches for writing that, not filling them! :biggrin:

There's actually incorrect grammar in there too. Fully aware that that isn't the biggest sin of the article, but just thought I'd point it out.

Whoever wrote that genuinely deserves the axe, and the editor at the very least doesn't deserve his Christmas bonus. 

Bad grammar makes me angry, and they better be careful over there at the Rotherham Advertiser. Any more of that and I'll be going over there with a hammer and chisel and mah big guns.  :ph34r:

Is it any wonder the thickos of Rotherham are seen as easy meat if they have journalists feeding them absolute ballcocks like that?

There's lazy journalism and there's downright scandalously bad journalism and it looks like Rotherham have got a winner there.

This

Wonder if a certain 'Alan lee' tipped the advertiser off?!

Never heard the phrase "tongue in cheek" Thick or what

Wonder how the advertiser are gonna fill Fridays "cup final special" since we pissed on their bonfire:

Here's a few article ideas:

-full page of letters of complaints against chris maguire for hurt of their feelings

-instead of spot the ball, spot Steve Evans

-rumours how they suspect they have been infiltrated by agent Martinez

-previews of the bigger/more important games coming up

Any more ideas for them?!