Twiggy on R S

Guest WESTENDOWL

ROFLROFL had to get the " we will play much bigger clubs in the championship "

yes but we wont play any smaller

The whole interview was a lesson in kneejerk hypocrisy..

"We will lose to much bigger clubs than Sheffield Wednesday"

begs the question as to why....

His f.ookin' .."Players were in tears"..his Chairman "was in tears".

.I mean..Do they emotionally fall apart after every defeat?..to EVERY club"...can't be good for confidence that..

No..course thewy don't..Today was their biggest game in many a year..and they f.ooked it up...

normally if Wednesday lost to Rotherham..I'd simply say.."Fair enough"..since the installation of this overweight, overloud precious whining  hypocrite..its the first time beating the no marks has actually meant something...I laughed and cheered like a bloody drain when Nuhiu equalised..I went mental when Lee shut the fat tw&t up for good... 

The whole interview was a lesson in kneejerk hypocrisy..

"We will lose to much bigger clubs than Sheffield Wednesday"

begs the question as to why....

His f.ookin' .."Players were in tears"..his Chairman "was in tears".

.I mean..Do they emotionally fall apart after every defeat?..to EVERY club"...can't be good for confidence that..

No..course thewy don't..Today was their biggest game in many a year..and they f.ooked it up...

normally if Wednesday lost to Rotherham..I'd simply say.."Fair enough"..since the installation of this overweight, overloud precious whining hypocrite..its the first time beating the no marks has actually meant something...I laughed and cheered like a bloody drain when Nuhiu equalised..I went mental when Lee shut the fat tw&t up for good...

Spot on. He epitomises the bitterness of their fan base. After running on the pitch it was sweet to make him look daft.

To be fair to him he has made them into a good side that attacks well. They can't really defend but that takes some time at this level provided they stay up.

No doubt about it this was the first fixture they looked for

Edited by Bluesteel