Would you pay a premium to stand at football ?

Guest totemowl

Paying extra wouldn't really make much sense but I would do if it came down to it. Would love to see proper standing back on the kop, I went to Wakefield Trinity Wildcats the other week and really enjoyed it on their terrace behind the goal.

Big difference between proper standing, as it was, and 'safe standing' as it's deployed at big football grounds.

I guess my point was more 'is standing at football worth paying extra for if it meant it could be done' 

Or summat

I don't think it's worth paying more for. Football is already expensive as it is in this country. We should be trying to keep our prices competitive and I for one wouldn't pay more to stand. 

It should be cheaper if anything like it is at certain grounds where standing & seating is still available.

This^^^

I don't think it's worth paying more for. Football is already expensive as it is in this country. We should be trying to keep our prices competitive and I for one wouldn't pay more to stand.

This^^^

Standing is traditionally cheaper.Why on earth would you pay more?

And this^^^

Standing is sooo working class.

Fooook off, football is working class, or proper football is.

I stood on the kop for years and have never got on with sitting down. perhaps because I'm 6 foot and the seating at football grounds is designed for people 5' 8" and below. Before you were stuck with allocated seats, if you were near a nob you moved, now you are stuck with being near a nob for 8 months.

Also in winter it's warmer standing up.