season tickets 20/15-16

Is that financial trouble down to LUFC fans not putting their hands in their pockets? 

Judging by the majority of Owlstalk posters, if SWFC had had the same pricing policy as us over the last 10 years, you'd be playing in front of one man and his dog.

Now you have a new owner (who's wealth is less than the guy he's replacing) and your already wishing for cheaper tickets.

Like I said, he better be prepared to invest plenty of his own because if he's relying on the fans to invest in the team, he's screwed.

One thing sticks out with you........you sound so bitter and hurt in there.

Guest Daniel Walker

How sad is the Leeds fan seriously

Mind the gap you donut

Nothing better to do on a Monday morning than come on rivals forums

Wow

Guest _Ibbo_

Cloud cuckoo land, some of you lot.

Your match day revenue is shocking and you guys want cheaper tickets!

Your new owners in for a rough ride if he hasn't got deep pockets.

No wonder he looked so depressed in the press conference.

You do know his family firm makes hundreds of millions a year.

He bought us out of his personal wealth. And has completely cleared all our debts.

Not bad for starters...

Is that financial trouble down to LUFC fans not putting their hands in their pockets?

Judging by the majority of Owlstalk posters, if SWFC had had the same pricing policy as us over the last 10 years, you'd be playing in front of one man and his dog.

Now you have a new owner (who's wealth is less than the guy he's replacing) and your already wishing for cheaper tickets.

Like I said, he better be prepared to invest plenty of his own because if he's relying on the fans to invest in the team, he's screwed.

Of course he's not relying on fans to invest in the team you West Yorkshire cretin, that's a chairman's job! Gate money would probably buy 1-2 players max. These days it's the lowest part of a clubs income. Sponsorship/sky/money from the league fund clubs, gate money is just a little bonus, like being given a tenner to hand out leaflets

He puts up prices and everyone goes "hang on this blokes just bought us and he's already treating us like a cash cow?" How will that make him look? Loads won't renew if he does that. Give the man some credit, he's a businessman, he int bloody thick!

I hope you are right, however being a businessman does not always equate to being a good football owner. Football is unlike most businesses and contains so many variables.

In short, I am only cautiously optimistic about today. Nothing I can do to influence it though so no point worrying.

Cloud cuckoo land, some of you lot.

Your match day revenue is shocking and you guys want cheaper tickets!

Your new owners in for a rough ride if he hasn't got deep pockets.

How about you show him what SWFC fans are really about and accept an increase, back the new regime and provide him with some funds to strengthen the squad with.

£150 for a kop ticket (£6.52 a game), good grief.

No wonder he looked so depressed in the press conference.

Are match revenue is not shocking. It just appears low when compared to other teams in the league cos we still have reasonably priced tickets, unlike your pathetic excuse for a club

Of course he's not relying on fans to invest in the team you West Yorkshire cretin, that's a chairman's job! Gate money would probably buy 1-2 players max. These days it's the lowest part of a clubs income. Sponsorship/sky/money from the league fund clubs, gate money is just a little bonus, like being given a tenner to hand out leaflets

Post again when you've read your clubs most recent accounts, or any others from the past 15 years?.........and you call me a cretin.

Edited by just visiting

I hope you are right, however being a businessman does not always equate to being a good football owner. Football is unlike most businesses and contains so many variables.

In short, I am only cautiously optimistic about today. Nothing I can do to influence it though so no point worrying.

But it'll be simple for him if you put it in business terms. Let's say a company sells a product. In the last year, this product's sales were down and many customers had expressed disappointment with the product. What businessman in his right mind would INCREASE the price of this product?

Post again when you've read your clubs most recent accounts, or any others from the past 15 years?.........and you call me a cretin.

Why are you so obsessed with us? Frankly I couldn't give a damn about Leeds, worry about your own tinpot club

I don't mind JV that much to be honest....Ive no great feelings towards or against Leeds either...I'm not mithered..

I'm simply interested in why he always "Argues " money on here...

"Whats yer income"..Instead of "How you playin'"

"Whats yer gate Receipts"..instead of.."Who should we look out for"

"How much will you make this year"..Instead of "Where do you think you'll finish"

I reckon he sits in the Peacock wiv an abacus...."You going to the game JV?"

"Well I was thinkin' about it, but I don't think it will help with the financial side in the long run..drop in the ocean...Who we playin'..how much have they spent..wot sorta gates did they get in the 1954/55 season....If a tree falls in Nottingham forest does it make a sound in Derby County...I mean...f.ook  off

Edited by asteener1867

JV I don't get what you are hoping to achieve here. Stop scratching the surface say what you mean and mean what you say...OUT WITH IT MAN !

In answer to your round the houses meandering, we fans at Wednesday are no different from other fans, of course we await our ST announcement in the hope that our

ST prices will double or even treble. FOOL !  

What would people do if the season ticket prices went up 10% and were to be renewed before the end of the season?

It seems so many people can find an excuse not to go these days (not talking about not being able to afford).  It's sad how many of our fans just can't be arsed any more and will only go if they are guaranteed to see goals and wins.

It's true, we only sing when we're winning!

Just not bothered...

I don't mind JV that much to be honest....Ive no great feelings towards or against Leeds either...I'm not mithered..

I'm simply interested in why he always "Argues " money on here...

"Whats yer income"..Instead of "How you playin'"

"Whats yer gate Receipts"..instead of.."Who should we look out for"

"How much will you make this year"..Instead of "Where do you think you'll finish"

I reckon he sits in the Peacock wiv an abacus...."You going to the game JV?"

"Well I was thinkin' about it, but I don't think it will help with the financial side in the long run..drop in the ocean...Who we playin'..how much have they spent..wot sorta gates did they get in the 1954/55 season....If a tree falls in Nottingham forest does it make a sound in Derby County...I mean...f.ook  off

lol