season tickets 20/15-16

What would people do if the season ticket prices went up 10% and were to be renewed before the end of the season?

It seems so many people can find an excuse not to go these days (not talking about not being able to afford).  It's sad how many of our fans just can't be arsed any more and will only go if they are guaranteed to see goals and wins.

It's true, we only sing when we're winning!

The ones that can't be arsed need tempting back...The ones that can't afford it..can do f.ook all about it...and I honestly know where they are comin' from..cos Ive been there..

So waddya do to entice both dynamics back....?..make it bloody affordable...........

What would people do if the season ticket prices went up 10% and were to be renewed before the end of the season?

It seems so many people can find an excuse not to go these days (not talking about not being able to afford). It's sad how many of our fans just can't be arsed any more and will only go if they are guaranteed to see goals and wins.

I'd been happy to do that, but I just hope it doesn't rise to much. I'm 17 and I've got £240 saved for the season ticket. If what you say happens I'll be ok but if it goes up £40 and is due by the end of the month I'm going to have to blag the rest off someone

The ones that can't be arsed need tempting back...The ones that can't afford it..can do f.ook all about it...and I honestly know where they are comin' from..cos Ive been there..

So waddya do to entice both dynamics back....?..make it bloody affordable...........

Win games.  If the team is winning the ones who can't be arsed will come back in droves and the ones who can't afford will find a way.

Reducing prices will get a few people back but not enough.  Just look at the gates when tickets are £10, hardly breaking records.

Just not bothered...

It seems so many people can find an excuse not to go these days (not talking about not being able to afford).  It's sad how many of our fans just can't be arsed any more and will only go if they are guaranteed to see goals and wins.

I got a ST under Turner so I can take anything.

As no longer working Saturdays like was possible at start of season id buy one pretty much no matter what as just easier and barring ill health or holidays ill be there anyway.

Win games.  If the team is winning the ones who can't be arsed will come back in droves and the ones who can't afford will find a way.

Reducing prices will get a few people back but not enough.  Just look at the gates when tickets are £10, hardly breaking records.

"The ones that can't afford it..will find a way"........I don't think you understand mate...When I couldn't afford it..I couldn't f.ookin' afford it...It wasn't a bloody anagram of owt....

As no longer working Saturdays like was possible at start of season id buy one pretty much no matter what as just easier and barring ill health or holidays ill be there anyway.

Only if Rotherham Owls bus doesn't break down.... Again.  WTF:

Edited by bradowl

"The ones that can't afford it..will find a way"........I don't think you understand mate...When I couldn't afford it..I couldn't f.ookin' afford it...It wasn't a bloody anagram of owt....

I know, but I've got mates who can't afford to go to their respective teams, but when they get a plum cup draw they show up.  There are levels of "can't afford".

Just not bothered...

Agree mate...there are levels of "Can't afford it"...Level 1 is....

can't afford it........

And those are the fans I feel sorry for.  But there aren't that many of them I don't think.  You just have to look at the Wycombe game to see that.  Plenty who fancy a day out to see us win.  We can't rely on them.

Just not bothered...

This is rapidly turning into another wheels falling off at leeds thread that he will RAPIDLY retreat from with egg on his face.

He will retreat...slowly..by throwin' hand grenades of.."What is yer fiduciary wotsit"..BOOM

"Have you ever taken into account yer..err..accounts"..KERBAAAM!!!

"How come in 1937 you only got 54000 against Villa"....KERRBOOMSPLAT!!!!

I'm surprised he still has to visit, surely he'd have been given residency. Unless it's for tax domicile reasons. Not that Leeds would know anything about that, having been owned by a million people in the British Virgin Islands all of whom definitely weren't Ken Bates.

And those are the fans I feel sorry for.  But there aren't that many of them I don't think.  You just have to look at the Wycombe game to see that.  Plenty who fancy a day out to see us win.  We can't rely on them.

I reckon you have to keep football affordable mate...not a choice between either football or this an' that..It should be football as well as this an' that...

The game is been taken away from your average football fan, because he now has to maybe make a choice...

This is what wee wees me off all those who cant afford it but then could if we drew Man Utd in cup etc, Some geniunley cant but vast majority really mean cant be arsed id rather buy fags/booze or spend saturdays in bookies.

Above said i do agree that football is over priced at all levels these days

JV has NEVER EVER been a good poster.

I disagree, before this season, I valued his posts in here, seemed to know his stuff and offered another outsider view. Quite amusing watching it all unravel though I must admit, must be a tough season for them if they were all expecting playoffs lol

I get sob stories of blokes that cant afford to take their lad unless its kids for a quid, yet they go to watch Man City three or four times a season because its premiership football, with better players, and a good ground. I bet others on here know people like that.