season tickets 20/15-16

I think people will need alot more than just words to encourage buying a season ticket, 2 or 3 big money signings would do it for me, if we can bring in McGugan in the summer for a fee I will assume is around £800k, and then 1 or 2 more attacking players anywhere north of the £1mil+ mark that would spur the fans on that we are intent on making a promotion push. 

Promotion push = more wins = better football = more tickets sold.

Usually go on sale around March, hopefully wont be too long and hopefully no price increase!

What was the price for a re-newal on kop last season £330?

Set them at £299 and we should hopefully sell a couple thousand more!

Early bird on the Kop was £360 mate.

Guest Maxine

yes you would ....on my knee in the south and you know it .....muhahaha

OK sounds good.

I'll bring the band with me though, too quiet on the South.

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

Just visiting again proving he knows nothing about football-including Leeds.

It's becoming boring now that your obsession with wednesday and trying to create some sort of rivalry with us and Leeds united (established 2007) can't even be reciprocated a) because we have no rivalry with some 7 year old club without a trophy to its name and b) because your shining light this year was scraping a 1-1 draw with us when we put in the worst second half performance in history and could have still been 3-0 up.

You will get another absolute tw atting at hillsborough this season and once that is complete I hope you go and visit some other recently formed club with a proud history of violence and thuggery