KEANE OUT FOR SEASON

Guest wayne foster

Guest Sheff Owl

That can't be right i thought he was out for the season, that seemed to be what most assumed.

I guess it will give some another reason to moan because it now might put looking for a striker on the back burner (if indeed he was).

Guest wilyfox

Agreed, but if fit it's unlikely we'll bring in another. So if we can't change up to fix our conversion, we must sort the supply instead.

Agreed, but if fit it's unlikely we'll bring in another. So if we can't change up to fix our conversion, we must sort the supply instead.

Yes we need to replace Drenthe, though I'd worry that, even when we had him, our forwards never looked likely to score. To me, Keane, like May looks a little bit lightweight to form a threatening partnership. Neither attack the ball enough for me. I suppose we have Bus now, but I was rather hoping we would be able to ease him in gradually

Correct

It's botging to do with the strikers.

Madine,Lavery,Nuhui,May,Keane,Bus all can't score!!

Bring in another 5 and you'll have same problem.

He needs to stop playing 442 and play an attacking formation like 433 at home then counter attack like 452 away.

It's too easy for teams to nullify us cause they know exactly how we play every week to stop us.

We've only ever got 2 against 3 in centre mid so can't ever dictate midfield so rely on wingers to get crosses in like on the 90's.

It's dinosaur tactics that's tge problem not the strikers.

Eh?