KEANE OUT FOR SEASON

Guest wayne foster

Do people honestly think you just go out and ask a club to loan a player they automatically say yes and no doubt the player will say yes?

Apparently we went for Chris Wood and he turned us down a while ago, he also turned down a permanent move to Wolves, maybe the guy is happy to just collect his high earnings at Leicester, maybe he want's to prove himself at Leicester.

You can lay the blame of a lot of things at Wednesday but you can account for players refusing to go out on loan.

Ah but, we can offer him more money now

Ah but, we can offer him more money now

Surely that doesn't come into it, a player going out on loan gets paid as per his parent club contract. Us being in a better financial position will just mean we can offer a higher percentage of a players wages to the parent club.

I would go with may and bus myself.

If keane was a prospective signing then fine but if he was just here for experience I'd rather give that to our own players

Absolutely no hope of the ball sticking and being held up with those two though. He'll never play them together. My bet is Nuhiu and Bus on Saturday. Or he may just go with Nuhiu and play 5 across the Middle.

Medial knee ligament is what he did. Not Cruciate.

Recovery times differ depending on the severity of the injury:

• A minor, or grade 1, MCL tear can take from a few days to a week and a half to heal sufficiently for you to return to normal activities, including sports.
  • A grade 2 tear can take from two to four weeks to heal.
  • A grade 3 tear usually takes from four to eight weeks to heal, unless it is associated with damage to the ACL, in which case the recovery time may be longer.

Oh well ...

Guest Sheff Owl

It's so easy just to go out and sign a striker who is immediately going to hit the ground running and solve our goalscoring problem.

Our fans are up their with the most stupid.

You need to stop with that, i mean many other teams are currently signing all these top quality strikers and wingers at the minute...

Oh hold on a minute..