KEANE OUT FOR SEASON

Guest wayne foster

Might sound strange, but i dount count penealties. I thought WOW of Doyle @ Chesterfield. 25 goals already: Till somebody told me 12 of em were penalties. So really , He's scored 13 ffro open play. Anyone should score pens, Even my missis would get em ffs.

PMSL: It wouldn't surprize me:

To be fair that's probably about how many we have managed from open play in total this season.

It looked really innocuous when he went down and carried on playing after. He even had his headed chance after the incident. 

Could be something or nothing. If he is out and goes back to Man Utd then let's get someone worthwhile in his place and not just a kid.

I dont think that Baker or Keane added anything to our squad and maybe fate has dealt us a good hand in Baker going back and looking like Keanes loan will be terminated. I got the impression that Keane would play if fit regardless of form which to me is no good to either club or player. If the player is not performing then part of his development is to deal with the mental side of the game of not being in the team and work harder to get a place on merit. Not get in the team because of who you are and where you have come from. We had another of those a couple of seasons back. I hope Keane makes a full recovery from his injury but overall I have not been impressed with him.

Guest wilyfox

Baffling signings when you think about what we needed. Unless, with Baker, Gray thought we wouldn't get McGugan, but then again, it might have been wiser to wait a couple of weeks.

But had we held fire on Baker, Bolton would have nabbed him. It made sense to get him at the time.

Guest Sheff Owl

Do people honestly think you just go out and ask a club to loan a player they automatically say yes and no doubt the player will say yes?

Apparently we went for Chris Wood and he turned us down a while ago, he also turned down a permanent move to Wolves, maybe the guy is happy to just collect his high earnings at Leicester, maybe he want's to prove himself at Leicester.

You can lay the blame of a lot of things at Wednesday but you can account for players refusing to go out on loan.