Sign a f@ckin striker

The chances are being created.

We had at least three good chances in the second half yesterday, and Keiron Lee was on the end of two of them.

Add those to the headers that were excellently saved in the first half and you have more than enough opportunities to beat a shocking Brighton side.

we just need one of the forwards to put something away to give them confidence, or for us to sign this season's Leroy Lita.

I can understand why fans are very frustrated.

Guest Deleted member

Exactly

We have no quality in our front line at all.

We need players who can't just take opportunities, but create some of their own. Idiots like kidc77 seem to think that goals are only created by wingers

Guest Deleted member

Oh, and unlike reading owl I watch us home and away, so don't come on saying 'you can tell I don't go to the games'

Edited by Deleted member

Exactly

We have no quality in our front line at all.

We need players who can't just take opportunities, but create some of their own. Idiots like kidc77 seem to think that goals are only created by wingers

How many good chances were missed by defenders or midfielders?

An experienced striker would be in double figures by now, and we'd be at least ten points better off. Think it's time Gray pulled his finger out and got one in No more friggin excuses

Do you really think Gray wouldn't get a player like that in if he could?

Well I don't know the answer to that. To be honest, it's quite difficult to work out Gray's thinking on transfer policy There have been plenty of strikers who'd have fitted the bill who've moved to championship clubs, so it's not like they haven't been there

Maybe Gray's tried but players don't want to sign for Gray and have gone elsewhere? He's hardly an exciting name for players to want to play for.

If I failed to get orders into my company and my boss asked why, and I said "don't you think if I could get orders in I would?".. I doubt it would be so well received

Guest wilyfox

It's not suddenly going to click though.

It can. Has for Derbyshire at Rotherham, for example. Form is temporary - especially with strikers. Even 20-goal merchants suffer dry spells and fluctuating form.

watched ALF's movement on the FL show and he's a similar player to May, but seems to have more composure and gets into positions in and around the box.

We also need midfielders who make runs through and score - Murphy at United is a good example. Lee panics and doesn't seem to have the confidence. Not sure if that's temporary or in his make up.

Alf

Kenwyne Jones

Darren bent

Chris wood

Leon best

All been available recently, and all better than what we have

the top 4 all probably miles out of our wages remit and the 5th if we signed him the entire fan base would implode from anger as he is average at best, and this Yakubu mention come on ffs if we had ebven been linked with him it would have been a bombardment of posts saying he is a overweight past it striker.

FFS our fans sometimes

If anybody here claims they wouldn't happily trade all of our strikers, each and every one of them, for just one striker who scores even 1 in 2 then you're all tapped. We need a known and trusted goal scorer.

he'd be playing at chelsea or real madrid.

in isolation one good striker wouldn't make much difference.