Sign a f@ckin striker

Don't think ALF would have been the answer, there have been better options. What's left now? Well, Murray, Becchio, Wood, all of those would work for us I feel

Guru if i had to picture what you look like, this would be it

A 50 year old man with a beard running around your bedroom in a wizard outfit holding a wand, playing fantasy games on your pc whilst typing testicles on here.

whilst looking across at your windowsill full of wwe figures

I was a little surprised that a winger wasn't brought in by Gray in the transfer window. Knockaert, Paterson, Grealish, Lloyd Dyer and one or two others were mentioned but nothing happened. The new owners have said they will back Gray in the loan market so hopefully we will bring a winger in.

I thought the bus played well yesterday and was unlucky not to score.

Guru if i had to picture what you look like, this would be it

A 50 year old man with a beard running around your bedroom in a wizard outfit holding a wand, playing fantasy games on your pc whilst typing testicles on here.

whilst looking across at your windowsill full of wwe figures

Maybe you just have a thing about 50 year old mens testicles

Well when you can be bothered come back and i will discuss your made up stats because you are wrong

What stats are those.

He missed 4 one on ones in the first half of a game att hillsborough this season at leppings lane end. I saw it . It might have been wolves but not sure.

If you know his conversion put it up . I don't .

As i said i think it is awful because of the chances he has missed, no idea what his actual rate is.

What stats are those.

He missed 4 one on ones in the first half of a game att hillsborough this season at leppings lane end. I saw it . It might have been wolves but not sure.

As i said i think it is awful because of the chances he has missed, no idea what his actual rate is.

you said we miss loads, dont make things up mate go and find the facts i didnt stake that claim you did, and your wrong

What stats are those.

Plus the highlighted clearly shows your memory aint the greatest you are not sure about which game and im sure you are embellishing the 4 one on ones but lets not go there

Watched us a couple of times recently, especially the Birmingham game. Apparently the same yesterday. all about the lack of goals.

We should have beaten Birmingham. no question. They were on the ropes, and we had them pinned but failed to kill them off. Apparently, ditto Brighton yesterday. And there's a couple of other games we should have won but didn't.

To me, that suggests gray sets his team up right. It's the finishing that's the problem. If you dominate a team, create good enough chances and keep a clean sheet, that's all the manager can do.

He's operated on a bottom 6 side budget all year. He's literally only just had a little cash to spend, and it's far too early to make snap judgement calls yet. So having guided us to an overachieving 11th with no money, surely he deserves time with money? Which he won't have til summer.

I realise this won't sit well with the blinkered gray out approach, but meh.

Watched us a couple of times recently, especially the Birmingham game. Apparently the same yesterday. all about the lack of goals.

We should have beaten Birmingham. no question. They were on the ropes, and we had them pinned but failed to kill them off. Apparently, ditto Brighton yesterday. And there's a couple of other games we should have won but didn't.

To me, that suggests gray sets his team up right. It's the finishing that's the problem. If you dominate a team, create good enough chances and keep a clean sheet, that's all the manager can do.

He's operated on a bottom 6 side budget all year. He's literally only just had a little cash to spend, and it's far too early to make snap judgement calls yet. So having guided us to an overachieving 11th with no money, surely he deserves time with money? Which he won't have til summer.

Pretty much how it is, the worry for me is that he may not get the chance. Depends if the new owners will hold their nerve if we end up limping along until the end of the season Edited by gurujuan

Well said Hawkeye. 

Plus the highlighted clearly shows your memory aint the greatest you are not sure about which game and im sure you are embellishing the 4 one on ones but lets not go there

I can remember 3 from the game that were absolute sitters.

One when he went round the keeper and rolled the ball so slowly the defender cleared it.

Second a lob that went over the bar.

Third where Nuhiu flicked on and be shot wide 1 on 1 from 12 yards.

That's off the top of my head, so there probably was a forth that I can't recall.

I can remember 3 from the game that were absolute sitters.

One when he went round the keeper and rolled the ball so slowly the defender cleared it.

Second a lob that went over the bar.

Third where Nuhiu flicked on and be shot wide 1 on 1 from 12 yards.

That's off the top of my head, so there probably was a forth that I can't recall.

SO thats 3 chances not 4 we can count in a game we are not sure who we played,,,,, already anomalies, now does someone want to go and find out how many chances we actually have missed?

SO thats 3 chances not 4 we can count in a game we are not sure who we played,,,,, already anomalies, now does someone want to go and find out how many chances we actually have missed?

Then we can go one further and compare against some of the higher scorers from all the other leagues, i did this last season by the way so i know the outcome without even looking at this seasons facts  :biggrin: