Sign a f@ckin striker

Looks like Wood is joining Ipswich now. That'll be, Wood, Murphy, McGoldrick, Hunt, Sears and Varney. Plenty of options there then. Decent competition for places, that's the way to do it

it certainly is .....shows what you can do when you have a bit of money & ambition .

it certainly is .....shows what you can do when you have a bit of money & ambition .

True enough, although I think they only paid a fee for Sears, and that was much less than we apparently spent on Melo. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, Wood, Sears, Hunt and Varney were all available to us.

Guest wilyfox

True enough, although I think they only paid a fee for Sears, and that was much less than we apparently spent on Melo. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, Wood, Sears, Hunt and Varney were all available to us.

So now you're saying you'd want Sears, Hunt, or Varney? Sometimes I agree with things you say, other times it seems you just want whoever someone else has got - regardless of who it is.

So now you're saying you'd want Sears, Hunt, or Varney? Sometimes I agree with things you say, other times it seems you just want whoever someone else has got - regardless of who it is.

Agree, If we'd have signed any of those 3 Guru would've been moaning like buggery

Looks like Wood is joining Ipswich now. That'll be, Wood, Murphy, McGoldrick, Hunt, Sears and Varney. Plenty of options there then. Decent competition for places, that's the way to do it

Makes you wonder why Varney has signed for yet another club where he ain't gunna get a game !!

Really never been a fan of McGoldrick, Hunt is injury prone , Sears is a tidy player but I hope Lavery can be as good if not better

Murphys up there with the best strikers in the league and I expect Wood to also be

Agree, If we'd have signed any of those 3 Guru would've been moaning like buggery

Too right I would. It was just an example of the sort of competition needed up front. We already have our Sears, Hunt and Varney ( Keane, Nuhiu and May) It's the equivalent to Murphy, McGoldrick and Wood, that we require