Stuart Gray deserves the sack

Guest Fedor

Doing a brilliant job with no support from MM.

I agree, Drenthe and mcgugan coming in on loan to the club without any expense from the chairman good business.

Also the signings of westwood, lees, Kirkland etc.... Thank god our chairman shows no support or financial backing.

Guest steve007

Heard the 2 numpty's on praise or grumble after the blackpool match our tactics were all wrong my god what does stuart gray have to do. For one lets ask these idiots if they would swap this years position for last year. For another would we swap any players apart from the shrewd loan players we have brought in for players we had last year the answer is no then a win at wigan were the tactics wrong again get a grip and rant over .

Guest Distraught!

Heard the 2 numpty's on praise or grumble after the blackpool match our tactics were all wrong my god what does stuart gray have to do. For one lets ask these idiots if they would swap this years position for last year. For another would we swap any players apart from the shrewd loan players we have brought in for players we had last year the answer is no then a win at wigan were the tactics wrong again get a grip and rant over .

If I was offered Wickham and Fryatt for May and Nuhiu, with all respect to May and Nuhiu, I am afraid they would have to go.

I know this thread is just bait but let's reconvene in a month fedor.

The Blackpool and wigan games were clearly going to be a lot easier.

Of course we will all be happy if I am proven wrong, I will be too!

We'd have lost those 2 games last season

If we end the season in mid table, Gray would have done a brilliant job with just a ball of string and a couple of conkers for a budget.

I still think we will finish top 12 maybe top 8, Gray will have done an extremely good job under the circumstances.