Just watch May improve....

He WILL improve no doubt about that

Makes me giggle when you look back at first threads when he signed, dreams of 20 goals and a champions league spot lol

I said if he got double figures it'd be a bonus

Maybe we got to treat him like "the man" make him our star/can't do without him scenario - owt to get us scoring and climbing the table again!

He WILL improve no doubt about that

Makes me giggle when you look back at first threads when he signed, dreams of 20 goals and a champions league spot lol

I said if he got double figures it'd be a bonus

Maybe we got to treat him like "the man" make him our star/can't do without him scenario - owt to get us scoring and climbing the table again!

That's the trouble, we have. Right now we have a whole plethora of players who will lay it on a plate for Stevie May. Time for him to deliver, methinks

If you give him service then I have no doubt he will score goals and be a constant menace for opposition defenders with his movement.

He has played in a Wednesday side devoid of any creativity - is it any wonder he's been made to look poor and ineffective?

Lets hope McGugan can help providing him with service because if he does I reckon May will score goals.

He has Maguire, Lee, Maghoma, Drenthe, Taylor-Fletcher, and now McGugan to provide the chances. It works the other way as well, it must be soul destroying if you're a midfield player and all you have to aim at, is Nuhiu and May.

The ones in bold have offered nowhere near enough this season.

Drenthe has shown his worth in small glimpses.

Anyone moans about May wants their head checking. Not getting any service.

Taylor fletcher and drenthe need to come off for Maguire and nuhiu

Stop making excuses for him, no pace and no strength We need a striker who has those assets to get on the end of things Edited by gurujuan

So far today, I've seen Stevie making plenty of good runs. And we've been trying to pick them out quite often.

But the HTFC defence are always aware and alert because he's our one and only attacking threat unless it's Drenthe/Maghoma running directly at them. So every through ball we attempt is being cut out.

What we need to help Stevie is someone else making intelligent runs and giving the defenders something to think about. We need midfielders (e.g. McGugan) breaking beyond the striker(s) and Taylor Fletcher (or someone else) making more runs to draw defenders away from the others.

So far today, I've seen Stevie making plenty of good runs. And we've been trying to pick them out quite often.

But the HTFC defence are always aware and alert because he's our one and only attacking threat unless it's Drenthe/Maghoma running directly at them. So every through ball we attempt is being cut out.

What we need to help Stevie is someone else making intelligent runs and giving the defenders something to think about. We need midfielders (e.g. McGugan) breaking beyond the striker(s) and Taylor Fletcher (or someone else) making more runs to draw defenders away from the others.

and we need pace, pace up front