Come back Gary Megson

Funnily enough a fair few of us think the same.

I can never understand this. Wednesday won (I think) 11 of our last 13 games - with 2 draws. We also took 4 points off United (ched played in both).

I hated all that unattractive WINNING that we saw at Hillsborough most weeks.

So much so that I never bothered going to some games even though I have an ST, unlike now or under Demo.

Yeah in league 1,with sketchy away form, that left us way off the pace for going up, with our city rivals well in front. Was great - who'd want to be the 10th in the championship now?

if we have an owner with a decent wedge of cash id be hoping he would be looking for a bit better than a manager who has been unemployed for three years and was struggling to get us out the division below

Maybe but you'd certainly be hoping he'd be looking for better than what we have.

I'm sure when we've got one of the best budgets in the league then we'll be winning regularly at home again.

Basically this.

We have kept about 18 clean sheats this season.

We have only been pasted once.

We just didn't score many at home.

We didn't score that many at home under megson and we got pasted away about 5 times.

F&$k me. Being an owl.... amd stringing a few wins at home against Rochdale and Leyton Orient. That is basically the story of Megson.

Oh and an away draw at the pigs after letting them walk two in against us first and sat off.

Basically this.

We have kept about 18 clean sheats this season.

We have only been pasted once.

We just didn't score many at home.

We didn't score that many at home under megson and we got pasted away about 5 times.

F&$k me. Being an owl.... amd stringing a few wins at home against Rochdale and Leyton Orient. That is basically the story of Megson.

Oh and an away draw at the pigs after letting them walk two in against us first and sat off.

Did Gray not lose to the likes of the Mighty Yeovil and the outstanding Doncaster away last season both of which were relegated to the pub league and one of which is struggling in said league or have we forgotten that one.