Come back Gary Megson

For one so opinionated you should get your facts right,he wasn't in charge of recruitment at Sunderland,that aside I wouldn't want him for a manager.

Roberto De Fanti was brought in by Ellis Short for the role of Director of football to oversee an overhaul of Sunderlands First Team,Di Canio had previously berated first teamers O'shea and Cattermole branding them cowards,Di Canio's blaming of De Fanti for players brought in which only 4 of  had premier league experience only goes to show the lack of responsibility he (DI Canio) had for HIS team being sh yte,its easy to blame others when Sh yte hits the fan,he has an ego the likes of which i've never seen and actually believes he's a better manager than the results he had suggest,he's no wednesday legend or any of that pish (thats not what you're saying i know) but for fans of this club to want him as manager just glosses over his disastrous tenure at sunderland.

Just as an aside to that,last midweek when we played millwall,the bbc have a midweek final score programme (a bit like skysports soccer saturday) where there was a commentary on a prem game and the co-commentator was Waddle,when the goals went in for wednesday he (waddle) punched the air,the commentator asked him what he was doing,wednesday have scored he said,you will never ever get that from Di Canio.

Roberto De Fanti was brought in by Ellis Short for the role of Director of football to oversee an overhaul of Sunderlands First Team,Di Canio had previously berated first teamers O'shea and Cattermole branding them cowards,Di Canio's blaming of De Fanti for players brought in which only 4 of had premier league experience only goes to show the lack of responsibility he (DI Canio) had for HIS team being sh yte,its easy to blame others when Sh yte hits the fan,he has an ego the likes of which i've never seen and actually believes he's a better manager than the results he had suggest,he's no wednesday legend or any of that pish (thats not what you're saying i know) but for fans of this club to want him as manager just glosses over his disastrous tenure at sunderland.

Just as an aside to that,last midweek when we played millwall,the bbc have a midweek final score programme (a bit like skysports soccer saturday) where there was a commentary on a prem game and the co-commentator was Waddle,when the goals went in for wednesday he (waddle) punched the air,the commentator asked him what he was doing,wednesday have scored he said,you will never ever get that from Di Canio.

Absolutely fella and he would be way down on my list to replace Gray.

We don't need a kick and rush manager. If we are looking to replace Gray get someone who plays football and not hoofball!!!!

GM was a failure at all his posts apart from WBA that's why he is still on the scrap heap.

We don't need a kick and rush manager. If we are looking to replace Gray get someone who plays football and not hoofball!!!!

GM was a failure at all his posts apart from WBA that's why he is still on the scrap heap.

I know he was terrible being virtually unbeatable at home,I just hated it.

I hated all that unattractive WINNING that we saw at Hillsborough most weeks.

So much so that I never bothered going to some games even though I have an ST, unlike now or under Demo.

I hated getting done 5-1 at Stevenage and getting turned over by Chesterfield at home too.Until DJ came in we could have kissed automatic promotion goodbye under the still unemployed GM.

regardless of who was our manager we wouldn't have got automatic promotion had it not been for Ched Bundy.

regardless of who was our manager we wouldn't have got automatic promotion had it not been for Ched Bundy.

We would have struggled to make the play-offs with Megson still in charge. It was the right thing to do getting shut of Megson  when we did and we have now moved on.

You are acting like the guy dumped at school by his first girlfriend and still following her around 3 years later hoping she will have him back.

Edited by Gonzoman

You wouldn't be saying that if Megson was in charge.

Love how posters like you try to demean as good a promotion as we are all ever likely to see.

I assume that you held back from celebrating that day back in May 2012 because you felt it was tainted?

megson nobody will touch him wonder why? wish this posting gets removed some day ,even brian laws has a much better chance of been a manager again, in fact even big ron and he is around 75.

Nobody will touch him because we lost to Stevenage

And Chesterfield