Disgraceful

I,ll stand by what i said a few weeks ago even though i got stick for it , and that is both Nuhiu and Madine are league 1 strikers at best , who lack consistency at this level and will only flicker briefly.

As regards Gray , he has done a grand job overall , but i wish he would utilise our squad a bit more than he does.

Edited by sheriwozgod

Opposing managers and our own management team see what he brings and how much of a handful he is. Derby put a bid in for him in August. You know, the team sitting top of the league.

Excuse me if I take my opinion and theirs over yours. You clearly don't understand football or don't go.

ok, whatever you want to think....the fact is that he's failed to score in 13 of his last 15 league games......and name me the last opposing manager who said anything good about him?

ok, whatever you want to think....the fact is that he's failed to score in 13 of his last 15 league games......and name me the last opposing manager who said anything good about him?

Alan pardew

Schteve mclaren

Mick McCarthy

How many goals has he scored this season? Far from a terrible return.

Personally I think Nuhiu is a much better footballer than Madine

The reason I agreed with the OP is that Madine did more than enough on Saturday to retain his place.

One of Grays indisputable strengths has been his man management. Dropping Madine after Saturdayy is bad man management

Yep. Agree with that part of it.

Personally I think Nuhiu is a much better footballer than Madine

The reason I agreed with the OP is that Madine did more than enough on Saturday to retain his place.

One of Grays indisputable strengths has been his man management. Dropping Madine after Saturdayy is bad man management

Didn't see Saturday's game but it sounds like Madine did well. If so you'd hope that picking Nuhiu last night would be for tactical reasons that Madine would have been made aware of otherwise as you say it would be a rare faux pas by Gray. Gut instinct tells me that this would have been handled appropriately but you never know.

You've split opinion with this one.

I don't particularly prefer Madine over Nuhiu though myself but I mainly agree with you.

Madine should be miffed he's not playing.A player that doesn't get miffed is more worrying.

I love Gray and I think he'll get us going again but atm he's making weird decisions.

But I suppose when things aren't going as well he has to try stuff.But imo, which is nowhere near a knowledgeable as his, I would try a few players in different positions and formations to the ones he is going for.

I'd try Maguire more central or behind May or Nuhiu and if I did stick with 4 I would play Drenthe from the start.Let him tire and replace him if need be but its better than 10 mins.

It's quite simply IMO

Gray sets out not to lose - he knows the limitations of his squad (which is mostly not his fault)

He knows the formation required and the defensive work ethic needed from all 10 outfield players.

That's why he's loath to playing players (such as Madine, Drenthe) who might not work to the same standard so to speak.

You've split opinion with this one.

I don't particularly prefer Madine over Nuhiu though myself but I mainly agree with you.

Madine should be miffed he's not playing.A player that doesn't get miffed is more worrying.

I love Gray and I think he'll get us going again but atm he's making weird decisions.

But I suppose when things aren't going as well he has to try stuff.But imo, which is nowhere near a knowledgeable as his, I would try a few players in different positions and formations to the ones he is going for.

I'd try Maguire more central or behind May or Nuhiu and if I did stick with 4 I would play Drenthe from the start.Let him tire and replace him if need be but its better than 10 mins.

If he does that and we get beat then what?

He gets crucified.

He sticks with what he knows best and we pick up a decent away point and clean sheet at Brentford and then what?

He gets crucified.

The man can't win.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Guest JonTheOwl66

If he does that and we get beat then what?

He gets crucified.

He sticks with what he knows best and we pick up a decent away point and clean sheet at Brentford and then what?

He gets crucified.

The man can't win.

What did Nuhiu do last night?