New Addition today - hopefully

Guest Sheff Owl

Drenthe looked well up for it on sat, he will be able to provide Lionel with a few bullets

I think Drenthe has actually looked up for it every time I've seen him come on, it's just that only on Saturday were things more often than not coming off for him. Really impressed with some of those corners and crossing during open play.

I do like his confidence to keep giving it a go. Irrepressible it seemed to me.

midfield is the problem and has been since day 1 in the championship ,but gray calls the tune so we have to go with his choice

I think we need a creative midfielder too, but if you have to make a choice between a striker and a creative midfielder I'd find it a difficult choice to make, and I imagine that is precisely Gray's choice because I doubt the budget is there for any more than that. He did want that French midfielder Tardieu during the summer after all.

Midfield is a problem for sure, but I think it's not the only one.

Mind you, I'm hopeful about Drenthe after Saturday - some of his crossing was just begging for a striker that likes attacking the ball.

Guest wilyfox

Clinton I could deal with, but that Leeds/Millwall tvat, no thanks

Oh right, you mean Steve Morison - one 'r'. I wouldn't be happy with him either. Experienced, yes, but significantly better than Nuhiu and Madine..? I'm not convinced.

I think we need a creative midfielder too, but if you have to make a choice between a striker and a creative midfielder I'd find it a difficult choice to make, and I imagine that is precisely Gray's choice because I doubt the budget is there for any more than that. He did want that French midfielder Tardieu during the summer after all.

Midfield is a problem for sure, but I think it's not the only one.

Mind you, I'm hopeful about Drenthe after Saturday - some of his crossing was just begging for a striker that likes attacking the ball.

looks like Drenthe could fit what we are missing with the supply needed if it's forthcoming then the strikers will have to up the ante Edward , fair post mate