Jamie Paterson

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Would be another "meh" signing in my opinion. If he is as good as some think, why did Forest feel the need to go out and sign three new wingers this season? Our signings this season started off well, but have become increasingly mediocre. Gray said he would only sign players who were better than what he already had. Of the nine players we've signed, only three are regular starters, and one of those perhaps shouldn't be. Quality over quantity please.

People are way too easily pleased in my opinion. Surely the aim is to improve year after year. Last year our front three was Antonio, Fryatt and Wickham. This year it could be Paterson, Taylor-Fletcher and May, I'm afraid I don't see any improvement there at all

I bloody hope not. Let's sign someone who'll make a real difference. All these players are making a mockery of Gray's claim that he will only bring in players that are better than the ones we have already

Lad at work a season ticket holder at Forest says cant understand why he is not in there side 

Great player miles better then anything we have 

People are way too easily pleased in my opinion. Surely the aim is to improve year after year. Last year our front three was Antonio, Fryatt and Wickham. This year it could be Paterson, Taylor-Fletcher and May, I'm afraid I don't see any improvement there at all

Fryatt and wickham were a freakishly good combo that would be the best pairing in the division.

It's all well and good trying to equal or better that with our resources but most people have a realistic outlook. Until we are sold we have to take what is available on loan and within our budget

Guest Sheff Owl

I bloody hope not. Let's sign someone who'll make a real difference. All these players are making a mockery of Gray's claim that he will only bring in players that are better than the ones we have already

Not recently as he can't get in the Forest team. Remember he looked OK for Walsall in League One

Better than him, that's for sure. If he was half decent, I'm sure Forest wouldn't have felt the need to sign three wingers so far this season Need to show a bit more ambition like we did last season with Conor Wickham Signing players who are no better than what we have is not the answer.

Think we should be setting our sights higher than Forest's fourth choice winger.

Would be another "meh" signing in my opinion. If he is as good as some think, why did Forest feel the need to go out and sign three new wingers this season? Our signings this season started off well, but have become increasingly mediocre. Gray said he would only sign players who were better than what he already had. Of the nine players we've signed, only three are regular starters, and one of those perhaps shouldn't be. Quality over quantity please.

If i were you i would go and see someone because you have got some serious issues.

Seriously come on.

I'm actually starting to wonder if you are one of Neil's made up usernames.

Edited by Sheff Owl

If i were you i would go and see someone because you have got some serious issues.

Seriously come on.

I'm actually starting to wonder if you are one of Neil's made up usernames.

So which of those points do you not agree with then?

Disappoining that we sell one of our wingers to them then have to loan back a player who is lower in their pecking order but, I guess the real question should be is he better than our current wide players (Maguire, Maghoma, Drenthe and Helan)?  If he is then it's a positive signing.