Milan Mandaric

Guest JonTheOwl66

Mandaric is doing the best he can in difficult circumstances.

Not worth criticising. Still unbeaten and only came away with one point due to dodgy refereeing and a mistake by an individual.

We move on. We will sign some more players. No point moaning.

Although I'm gutted with tonight's result, especially under the circumstances, it's not a gut reaction. We really do need players in. Iv'e been saying this since before we sold Antonio.

Paying for one striker does not mean Mandaric can rest on his laurels. How many times has Gray said "hopefully we'll have someone through the door before Saturday" and then nothing. We need a centre back, 2 wingers, a CM and possibly another striker. That's 5 players.

There's no chance we'll get that now and everyone will be pissed off come Christmas when were neither here nor there again.

The most frustrating thing for me is I really admire Stuart Gray and although his previous record in management has been modest at best, I really do thing we've stumbled upon a diamond. It will be interesting to see if he can pick the squad up after such a disappointment, especially with such a tough game coming up. That will be the tester for me. Even more so if key players are missing.

But for Christ sake Mandaric, if he wants a player then you should be busting a ball to get him through the door. I'm not saying break the wage structure, be reckless etc. but there must be enough money left from the Antonio sale and last years outgoings to bring in a couple of good sensible signings.

This squad is desperate for reinforcements. To hear Gray mention that development squad players could fill in is quite worrying. The likes of Madine, Corry, McCabe etc need games at a lower level to get sharp, and we need a serious recruitment drive. Otherwise the rot will set in, players won't want to join a struggling side and all hell will let loose.

MM needs to make a decision on where we are going NOW.

Stop fkn about with this takeover bolix...Tell him to get the cash down or fk off.

At least 4 players needed to keep us competitive...Don't care if they are buys or loans. Just get em.

May sound an over reaction to a 90+5 equaliser but I thought we were very ordinary all night.

Millwall were worth a point.

I think Milan will be thinking hard about the right way forward now .. If we can add a bit of quality and depth to this squad we could really put a challenge together