STEVIE MAY

Guest Harry Coy

I don't remember that, but I was the only one championing Stuart Gray Even the chairman wanted Warnock!!!!

Only one championing Gray and not wanting Warnock?

lol lol

A lot of the goals scored for st Johnstone consisted of balls pinging around the box or balls through the middle where he was able to get in behind.

We haven't really put many balls across the box to cause scrambles. Plus we have tended to see teams sitting back for large periods of the game.

May had already worn himself out before the chance to get in behind the defence arrived but he still won us the free kick and also could've won that pen.

We haven't put balls in the box because we haven't got a winger who will get down the line, and having 2 defensive midfielders means that only 2 players maximum will probably be in the box. May and Nuhiu. It's frustrating but it is also meaning that we are quite solid defensively. 

Too much running and chasing.

It might look good but he is nowhere near scoring.

Doesn't help that Maghoma is so greedy too...it's like our forwards are playing two different games.

Eh?

What's wrong with running and chasing? Twice last night he chased a lost cause and it nearly led to a goal, their keepers miss kick that went to Maghoma and then our penalty shout were because May chased down the keeper and put him under pressure. Some wednesdayites are full on bells

I'm failing to see where he slagged anyone off for running. He said he thinks he does too much. Personal opinion.

For what it's worth I'm on your side, it's something I like to see because like you said it can lead to chances.

Eh?

What's wrong with running and chasing? Twice last night he chased a lost cause and it nearly led to a goal, their keepers miss kick that went to Maghoma and then our penalty shout were because May chased down the keeper and put him under pressure. Some wednesdayites are full on bells

Chasing the keeper down yeah, there was one occasion last night where he ran all the way to left back.

gary megson

If we actually manage to put a decent ball through to him, we might see him score.

Why are folk preoccupied with crosses - that should be just one option.

We don't work the opposition keeper anywhere near enough.

We don't create our own opportunities.

Maguire and Coke had shots on target and scored.

Anyone - make a yard for yourself, get yer head over the ball and put yer foot through it - Stevie May will be on hand to tuck away any rebounds, errors or deflections.