Stevie May

Well you're not very nice, are you. You said that your Mum liked to pass on her words of wisdom. Did she never tell you to treat others as you'd want to be treated yourself?

Anyway, let's assume you're right and that I am the one that is missing brain cells. Please explain it to me. You quoted yourself and referred me to the bold bit. How does the bit that you said make me look silly. Or was I right in thinking that you meant a previous post rather than the one you'd just quoted?

Also, please can you answer the question about where you think Caballero should've been standing for Nuhiu's goal?

Dan,

May's header didn't clearly cross the line at all. Only Wednesday bias is making you think that. Had Wigan been awarded that goal, this site would've been in meltdown.

It wasn't Nuhiu's goal that Fedor is claiming was rubbish because he pushed a defender, it was May's first in the same game. So if Fedor had his way, that would be disallowed too, just because Nuhiu has received some credit for it! (May doesn't score enough for two of his goals to be chalked off Fedor!!!)

You are absolutely right that this is a very sad argument. I'm OK with that though.

lol

Dan,

May's header didn't clearly cross the line at all. Only Wednesday bias is making you think that. Had Wigan been awarded that goal, this site would've been in meltdown.

It wasn't Nuhiu's goal that Fedor is claiming was rubbish because he pushed a defender, it was May's first in the same game. So if Fedor had his way, that would be disallowed too, just because Nuhiu has received some credit for it! (May doesn't score enough for two of his goals to be chalked off Fedor!!!)

You are absolutely right that this is a very sad argument. I'm OK with that though.

lol

I though this forum's moderators are supposed to stop personal sniping  

argue all you like for me but silly nasty snipes are making you all look petty and stupid

Well you're not very nice, are you. You said that your Mum liked to pass on her words of wisdom. Did she never tell you to treat others as you'd want to be treated yourself?

Anyway, let's assume you're right and that I am the one that is missing brain cells. Please explain it to me. You quoted yourself and referred me to the bold bit. How does the bit that you said make me look silly. Or was I right in thinking that you meant a previous post rather than the one you'd just quoted?

Also, please can you answer the question about where you think Caballero should've been standing for Nuhiu's goal?

Right Georgey this is my last post of making you look silly then I am really going to take my mums advice.

I said I was going into George mode. I then over exaggerated everything and was very sycophantic. I even put speech marks on the word "sycophantic" cos it's a word you used. You then went on to quote and pull me on the things I said in George mode as if I meant them myself. Is that ok for you thicko. As for the Caballero positioning I have answered that with my edited post. Off to get some carpets now.

Game , set and match Fedor.

Edited by Fedor

Dan,

lol

Is it as sad as someone calling himself BigDan who isn't actually big? lol

I though this forum's moderators are supposed to stop personal sniping

argue all you like for me but silly nasty snipes are making you all look petty and stupid

Why have you quoted me when saying that?

Fedor says "you really are thick"

Dan says "get a life"

I stay on topic rather than getting drawn in.

Yet I get told off. It's not fair!!!

lol

Right Georgey this is my last post of making you look silly then I am really going to take my mums advice.

I said I was going into George mode. I then over exaggerated everything and was very sycophantic. I even put speech marks on the word "sycophantic" cos it's a word you used. You then went on to quote and pull me on the things I said in George mode as if I meant them myself. Is that ok for you thicko. As for the Caballero positioning I have answered that with my edited post. Off to get some carpets now.

Game , set and match Fedor.

Thicko? Very mature.

So your version of "George Whitebread mode" is to spout glaring inaccuracies? Yet when I ask for you to show where I have done that, you fail to come up with a single example.

Please let me know when you've switched this mode off, so I'll know when to judge what you're saying as your actual opinion and when it's just random innaccuracies that you're blurting out to make a point of some sorts.

Our very own ALF I tell thee.

Just let him hang about the 6 yard line sniffing about.

His only jobs ought to be bog-lining and looking for the tap-ins.

Natural finishing ability if he can just concentrate on what he did best for St Johnstone.

Might be as good at it as Tony Cottee one day

Our very own ALF I tell thee.

Just let him hang about the 6 yard line sniffing about.

His only jobs ought to be bog-lining and looking for the tap-ins.

Natural finishing ability if he can just concentrate on what he did best for St Johnstone.

Might be as good at it as Tony Cottee one day

:columbo:

On 06/08/2014 at 00:47, Lord Snooty said:

I know, it's Scotland so it doesn't count but the lads got a decent record....

• St. Johnstone  - Apps 63  Goals 23
  • Alloa Athletic   - Apps 22  Goals 19  
  • Hamilton Aca   - Apps 33  Goals 25

Career

Apps 118 Goals 67

and as far as I remember Goalposts are the same size whichever League you play in.

What went wrong?

lol

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What went wrong?

lol

Not sure! Grafter but didn't have the quality. Not seen many of his goals but must be a poacher as his efforts from outside the box when he played for us bounced about 3 times before it got the keeper or trickled wide and just reached the advertising boards! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What went wrong?

lol

He looks a shadow of a man and a very limited player these days. Failed spectacularly at Aberdeen too and when he should be approaching the prime of his career he is back at St Johnstone. Pretty sad and not how he imagined his career going I’m sure.

Rhys McCabe is one year older than Stevie and in an even worse situation but I never rated McCabe. May looked like he could do something it’s a shame how his career went. McCabe is 28 and with bottom of Scottish League 2 Brechin City lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1