TOM LEES : Leeds United fans reaction.....is he REALLY that poo poo ?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/burnley-and-crystal-palace-keep-tabs-on-leeds-defender-jason-pearce/

You didn't sign him for free

And were delighted he's gone and can't believe we got paid for him

We get it, you think he's poo .

However all these posts your making trying to convince Wednesday fans he is crap makes me think he might be good. You seem desperate to tell us how bad he is at every opportunity. If we got rid of one of our worst players I wouldn't spend 1 second on the buying clubs forum to say how poo he was, I wouldn't care, you clearly do care. I'd suggest concentrate on your own team instead of obsessing about posting on a SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY forum!

Oh and Leeds lol

I work with a Leeds fan and he didn't believe me when I told him we signed lees. I had to show him the story on sky sports app. Then he went nuts!!! His words were 'that f**king owner won't be happy till we're playing against Truro f**king city!!' He's a good player, and thinks he's a great signing.

if you mean mccormac or wotever hes called he didnt bail out anyone would have sold him for that ridicolus amount 

flipping pants down

McCormack handing in a transfer request at the end of last season, kind of suggests he was bailing out.

Leeds just did very well out of it, sorry I mean Cellino did very well out of it.

I work with a Leeds fan and he didn't believe me when I told him we signed lees. I had to show him the story on sky sports app. Then he went nuts!!! His words were 'that f**king owner won't be happy till we're playing against Truro f**king city!!' He's a good player, and thinks he's a great signing.

Don't let wakefieldinleed1 see this, he will only say the other Leeds fan must not go to games if he doesn't agree with him lol

I've seen and heard him being given vile abuse at least half a dozen times over the last couple of seasons.

If you think he was below average then you must have had a very high standard of defender at Leeds over the years.

Leeds backroom staff and scouts rated him extremely highly as did the many other scouts who have been monitoring him over the years.

He's lost his way a little due to bad management and playing in a very poor team constantly.

Very poor.

Guest FurryIkleEwok

Rumour has it that we paid for him in meal vouchers, which Leeds were very grateful to receive.

hahahaha love it!

My gut reaction on Tom Lees is that he is a bread and butter championship defender.

Not sort of signing to get me excited but glad we realise the season starts in just over a week and are signing some players who are not out of there depth at this level.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Didn't fit in our plans, fits in yours, job done.

Would i have sold him? probably not. Would I have him back? probably not.

He's that type of player, you'll see what I mean.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Didn't fit in our plans, fits in yours, job done.

Would i have sold him? probably not. Would I have him back? probably not.

He's that type of player, you'll see what I mean.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to a world class protege, so no, i don't think any Owls fan will be saying " Oh god that guy on Owlstalk was bang on about Lees " We already know what we are getting, but he is a decent addition to our squad.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to a world class protege, so no, i don't think any Owls fan will be saying " Oh god that guy on Owlstalk was bang on about Lees " We already know what we are getting, but he is a decent addition to our squad.

Calm down my friend, where did I say "don't expect a world class protege".

I agreed with mattthefish, he's a bog standard Championship quality defender. Thats it.

If he was any better he'd be in the PL by now, any worse and he'd still be at Bury.

Calm down my friend, where did I say "don't expect a world class protege".

I agreed with mattthefish, he's a bog standard Championship quality defender. Thats it.

If he was any better he'd be in the PL by now, any worse and he'd still be at Bury.

You said " You'll see what i mean ".....................

I am saying, no, we don't need any kind of validation, we know what we are getting, so in that respect we aren't going turn around after five matches and say " Oh yeah that bloke just visiting off Owlstalk was right after all ". We already know. As fans you know about players from other clubs and Lees is a decent to good defender who could improve. You say " calm down friend" but my jibe about him being a world class protege was tongue in cheek. Bottom line is, we already know the typr of player we are getting, we don't really need Leeds fans to tell us.

Whenever we're linked with a player or sign someone he's instantly s*it according to the fools on here because half of them don't have a brain cell between them, and because they've not heard of him he's no good. Absolutely clueless some of the simpletons on here, this summer has really put me off Owlstalk.

Whenever we're linked with a player or sign someone he's instantly s*it according to the fools on here because half of them don't have a brain cell between them, and because they've not heard of him he's no good. Absolutely clueless some of the simpletons on here, this summer has really put me off Owlstalk.

I really don't want to start a whole new debate, but I'm very disappointed in the choice of your language Liam. Try digging deeper onto your vocabulary please in future. Not necessary