TOM LEES : Leeds United fans reaction.....is he REALLY that poo poo ?

Guest Distraught!

Yep and most of the clappers wanted him as our manager ffs

“Warnock and Pulis, that's two I can name off the top of my head for a start".  :st2:

Now who spouted that immortal line?  :huh:

Some of the reactions on Waccoe;

---------------------------------------------

'First Ross now this. ffs.'

'I wouldn't let him go, personally. Too many of you get caught up by the fact he plays it long a bit too often. Though, it seems that Wootton and Pearce will start as the 1st choice pairing at the start of the season so I can see Lees' argument if he wants to leave to start.

'Whatever you think of Lees, we're still short at the back now as it is'

'Still England captain in a few years for me IMO'

'£2.6m apparently'

'Would be pissed off if we sell him. Not great but will f##k massimo replace him with better quality. Hes not as bad as made out on here.'

'This transfer window just gets worse.'

'he's still our best CB I know Pearce is a fans favorite but a very average to poor player who makes more mistakes than Lees normally at the expense of goals, Lees is the Kilgallon of his time where he's made the scapegoat for others'.

'I'd be disappointed to see him go. '

'he's generally been a decent player'

'He won't leave'

'Unless we've got better replacements lined up I think it would be mental to shift Lees.'

'I think Lees should be better than he was last season, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Wednesday end up with a very steady, solid, defender. I'd be happy for him to stay though as we don't appear to be blessed in that Dept at the minute so we'd be shafted with injuries and suspensions etc.'

'I think letting Lees go is a mistake, but at least there will be a new scapegoat next season.'

'Good luck Tom, should've played for England,Surprised he hasn't gone to a top flight side.'

'Good riddance to the gormless jug eared judas scumbag'

'no ***** fee better just ***** be a ***** ***** rumour, fk. even 100k????'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Distraught!

I didn't want warnock I was the biggest anti warnocker on here

Pull is I deffo wanted and still do

Reyt!  lol

I thought Council Owl was No.1 Colin hater.  :duntmatter:

Some of the reactions on Waccoe;

---------------------------------------------

'First Ross now this. ffs.'

'I wouldn't let him go, personally. Too many of you get caught up by the fact he plays it long a bit too often. Though, it seems that Wootton and Pearce will start as the 1st choice pairing at the start of the season so I can see Lees' argument if he wants to leave to start.

'Whatever you think of Lees, we're still short at the back now as it is'

'Still England captain in a few years for me IMO'

'£2.6m apparently'

'Would be pissed off if we sell him. Not great but will f##k massimo replace him with better quality. Hes not as bad as made out on here.'

'This transfer window just gets worse.'

'he's still our best CB I know Pearce is a fans favorite but a very average to poor player who makes more mistakes than Lees normally at the expense of goals, Lees is the Kilgallon of his time where he's made the scapegoat for others'.

'I'd be disappointed to see him go. '

'he's generally been a decent player'

'He won't leave'

'Unless we've got better replacements lined up I think it would be mental to shift Lees.'

'I think Lees should be better than he was last season, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Wednesday end up with a very steady, solid, defender. I'd be happy for him to stay though as we don't appear to be blessed in that Dept at the minute so we'd be shafted with injuries and suspensions etc.'

'I think letting Lees go is a mistake, but at least there will be a new scapegoat next season.'

'Good luck Tom, should've played for England,Surprised he hasn't gone to a top flight side.'

'Good riddance to the gormless jug eared judas scumbag'

'no ***** fee better just ***** be a ***** ***** rumour, fk. even 100k????'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the fact that, despite it only being 24 hrs ago, the one and only thread on Waccoe (LUFC's largest fans forum) about Tom Lee's transfer has been at  the bottom of page 2 since I checked this morning, tells you its not a big deal to LUFC fans.

I think the fact that, despite it only being 24 hrs ago, the one and only thread on Waccoe (LUFC's largest fans forum) about Tom Lee's transfer has been at  the bottom of page 2 since I checked this morning, tells you its not a big deal to LUFC fans.

Or Leeds have got a sh*tload more things to worry/complain about instead?!

Why would it be, spilt milk ect

and quite right to mate ....you have a lot more to worry about than tom lees

You again !!!! Just f*** off you gormless t***.............................It's obvious that you are sick Lees has come to us and seem obsessed to the point of embarassment about it all. All this Leeds fans aren't bothered and Lees is a rubbish player stuff that comes from you, just screams " Oh no, we have been made a laughing stock by Wednesday " and you've gone to great lengths to prove that you are really really bothered by it all. It's laughable mate. Get over it, we are the better side and beat you 6-0 !!

Just as it should be. His future is with us now. Hopefully under SG he'll maximise his potential as others have done.

Guest Big Guns

Just as it should be. His future is with us now. Hopefully under SG he'll maximise his potential as others have done.

I think gray gets too much credit for his player development all he did was give a couple of players a chance who the willy puller jones wouldn't play

I think gray gets too much credit for his player development all he did was give a couple of players a chance who the willy puller jones wouldn't play

Thats a bit harsh BG..theres a few things he did that DJ didn't do...take a fookin' interest was one of them...attack such as bloody Yeovil rather than being sheeite scared of them another...

I'm not saying he's the vfinal answer...but he did more in 3 weeks than Jones did in half a season........

Guest Big Guns

Thats a bit harsh BG..theres a few things he did that DJ didn't do...take a fookin' interest was one of them...attack such as bloody Yeovil rather than being sheeite scared of them another...

I'm not saying he's the vfinal answer...but he did more in 3 weeks than Jones did in half a season........

That's wot I'm saying he didn't provide a miracle just did the basics that a half decent manager would do

Basically all the things jones wouldn't do

That's wot I'm saying he didn't provide a miracle just did the basics that a half decent manager would do

Basically all the things jones wouldn't do

So given that he was a vast improvement on Jones simply by doing a different thing with the same tools...Should he not be given a chance to do his own thing with tools he bought himself...

obviously i left meself open by usin' the word "tools" lol