TOM LEES : Leeds United fans reaction.....is he REALLY that poo poo ?

Yeah, he has a season ticket and does not go to games....

I have not seen a single report that states any premier league sides have even thought about signing Pearce, Rooney is going to be captain of England, what is your point?

Edited by BD2OWL

Complete and utter rubbish

Your mates can't have season tickets, and watch him regular

He was never a scapegoat by leeds fans, and never was give stick at games,

He just wasn't very good and had a lot of leway because he came through the ranks.

Take it from someone who saw most of his games.

Below average and glad he's gone

I've seen and heard him being given vile abuse at least half a dozen times over the last couple of seasons.

If you think he was below average then you must have had a very high standard of defender at Leeds over the years.

Leeds backroom staff and scouts rated him extremely highly as did the many other scouts who have been monitoring him over the years.

He's lost his way a little due to bad management and playing in a very poor team constantly.

Jason Pearce & Premier league made me laugh more than Susan Boyle being a stunner did to be fair.

Brother in Law is a season ticket holder at Leeds and thinks its a good signing for us.

Also said Leeds are going backwards and they were shocking at Swindon.

Was your brother in law pissed?

Or does he even go to games?

Guest Big Guns

Brother in Law is a season ticket holder at Leeds and thinks its a good signing for us.

Also said Leeds are going backwards and they were shocking at Swindon.

leeds are shocking thats wot worrys me about us taking players that arnt good enough for them

Guest wayne foster

I bet he's glad he hasn't got to wash his own kit anymore and get his mum to put his pack lunch up. Bless

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/burnley-and-crystal-palace-keep-tabs-on-leeds-defender-jason-pearce/

You didn't sign him for free

And were delighted he's gone and can't believe we got paid for him

Why on earth are you spending your time on a Wednesday forum ? When you say " We are delighted ", who do you actually mean ? You and another bitter mate, who are sick one of your players has come to us ? Who do you speak for ? Thousands of Leeds fans ? The more you spout this sort of stuff, the more thankful i am that we signed him, because he is obviously at the very worst a half decent player. 

Guest Big Guns

hes just leaving the sinking ship. Seem to remember another Leeds player bailing out and hes pretty highly rated!

if you mean mccormac or wotever hes called he didnt bail out anyone would have sold him for that ridicolus amount 

flipping pants down

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/burnley-and-crystal-palace-keep-tabs-on-leeds-defender-jason-pearce/

You didn't sign him for free

And were delighted he's gone and can't believe we got paid for him

I see Chesterfield have knock you back again and you are after Nile Ranger ( The Changed Man ). Looks like you really are in reverse. Where's the McCormack money gone ?.

One mate says that he is (was) the best of the 3 centre backs that they had, he like me thinks that Jason Pearce was there weak link and was a lot of the reason that Lee's was left so isolated at times.

----------------------------------------------

No offence but your mate either doesn't go to games or gets drunk before a game.

Pearce the weak link.

That's abit like me saying Susan Boyle is a stunner.

He's going to be captain and prem clubs are after Pearce.

Am gobsmacked

Pearce probably will go to the Premiership. He's another one who needs to move on to get back to his best.