Home Shirt stock and Away shirt launch...

Come of it, it's nothing to do with Sondico.

We had this with Puma, low stock, non stock and late delivery of shirt design.

It's not a coincidence the exact same has happened the past few years with different brands.

We cannot be ordering enough shirts to start with. It's damaging to the club as in the customers/fans are not happy again. It's every year with different brands but we have the same sales and marketing team.

If we cannot get something as simple as this right we have problems.

Very amateurish.

Need a bit of help.

Live in Denmark so i can't go to owls megastore, when the new home shirt arrives. So i will order online.

My height is 171 cm and i have a little beer belly. I think medium or large is the size for me but i'm not sure.

I will blame nobody for there recommendation. It can only be a help because the previous shirts i have ordered have either been to big or to small.

Have tried to call the store, but can't get through.

you sound like a fat mess

Come of it, it's nothing to do with Sondico.

We had this with Puma, low stock, non stock and late delivery of shirt design.

It's not a coincidence the exact same has happened the past few years with different brands.

We cannot be ordering enough shirts to start with. It's damaging to the club as in the customers/fans are not happy again. It's every year with different brands but we have the same sales and marketing team.

If we cannot get something as simple as this right we have problems.

Very amateurish.

Pleased someone else has realised, it happens most time we get new shirts.

The commercial department has been a shambles for a long time. With all the financial difficulties in football you'd think it would be a priority to maximise profit for this sort of thing. The worst thing about it is that this has happened repeatedly now so why aren't they learning from their mistakes.

As some have said it may be the fault of the supplier, or the club or partly both. But the club at least should have planned ahead and had specific terms in contracts for the product, the date of the deliveries and the quantity of deliveries. If the suppliers aren't meeting those terms (if they are in the contracts) then we should be doing everything to pressurise them and should be taking legal action regarding the same. It sounds basic but I wonder if the commercial team do actually think these things through.

I dread to think how much money the club loses from things like this. I've no doubt that there would have a been a few thousand home and away kits sold by now if there was availability. I think the longer it goes on the more and more people decide they aren't going to bother this season.

I'm sure a bit of advance planning would really help maximise these kind of things. I dont see why the new home kit isn't released on the last home day of the season and then the new away kit launched at owls in the park over the summer. People therefore have more time to save their money and if they are sold/launched at specific events i've no doubt more would be sold. Temptation to buy would be there, kiddings nagging their parents etc. The way it turns out this season the new stock of home shirts will probably be out at the time of the away shirt sale, now who is going to be able to afford to buy both at the same time now. Lost customers when it doensn't need to happen.

The large fault may well be with the supplier but the commercial team have been poor for a long time and these delays repeatedly happen with various products. I hated the shirts last season and after xmas decided to purchase a reto kit. I purchased it online to then receive an email saying it was out of stock. It then took over 3 months to be received and delivered to me. Someone really needs to come in and give that team a good shake up.

Need a bit of help.

Live in Denmark so i can't go to owls megastore, when the new home shirt arrives. So i will order online.

My height is 171 cm and i have a little beer belly. I think medium or large is the size for me but i'm not sure.

I will blame nobody for there recommendation. It can only be a help because the previous shirts i have ordered have either been to big or to small.

Have tried to call the store, but can't get through.

Buy both - send back the size that doesn't fit

SORTTTEDZ

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Owl_78

you sound like a fat mess

hehe i am a mess. But could be fatter.

Got the new home shirt today. medium size fits perfect.

So now i will show off this beautiful shirt all over Denmark. Everyone else has Man utd, Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham shirts, and i could go on.

Just a proud Wednesday fan in Denmark.

You all have a wonderful evening. I know i will. Beer Time. Yeeehaaa

hehe i am a mess. But could be fatter.

Got the new home shirt today. medium size fits perfect.

So now i will show off this beautiful shirt all over Denmark. Everyone else has Man utd, Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham shirts, and i could go on.

Just a proud Wednesday fan in Denmark.

You all have a wonderful evening. I know i will. Beer Time. Yeeehaaa

just jest pal , enjoy