Home Shirt stock and Away shirt launch...

If this is a genuine email, and we haven't seen a screen cap to prove it, then this is an absolute joke.

I would blame Sandico, and clearly they need to shoulder some of the blame, but this rubbish seems to happen every season.

Our business practices are on a level that wouldn't look out of place on Watchdog.

Also, how long does it take to make a few shirts? Do Sandico have a massive backlog and are sorting their prestige clients first? Oh wait, that was supposed to be us.

Less than 2 weeks til the season starts and all we have seen is the home shirt, how hard can it possibly be to sort out the home shorts and socks and the full away kit, how much revenue have the club missed out on because of the lack of stock, its a bloody embarrassment, surely there is a clause in the contract which enables us to get out of the deal and go with a kit manufacturer that can actually manufacture  a kit

sorry im not buying this blame sondico rubbish . its the same every year wether its sondico puma lotto or whoever. every year there is a major stuff up when it come to launching kit . retailing, marketing and hospitality or an total joke at Wednesday . no shirts in stock every summer . empty executive boxes every game . millions of different hospitality/ conference packages that get little to no advertisement online or in the local media. whichever out of touch muppets we have running these departments should count themselves lucky because if I was as inept in my job a they are in theirs I would have been sacked years ago

Edited by james o connor

sorry im not buying this blame sondico rubbish . its the same every year wether its sondico puma lotto or whoever. every year there is a major stuff up when it come to launching kit . retailing, marketing and hospitality or an total joke at Wednesday . no shirts in stock every summer . empty executive boxes every game . millions of different hospitality/ conference packages that get little to no advertisement online or in the local media. whichever out of touch muppets we have running these departments should count themselves lucky because if I was as inept in my job a they are in theirs I would have been sacked years ago

here here!

Guest Owl_78

Need a bit of help.

Live in Denmark so i can't go to owls megastore, when the new home shirt arrives. So i will order online.

My height is 171 cm and i have a little beer belly. I think medium or large is the size for me but i'm not sure.

I will blame nobody for there recommendation. It can only be a help because the previous shirts i have ordered have either been to big or to small.

Have tried to call the store, but can't get through.