Gray post match interview. Potential signings.

That's all well and good, but Milan himself was saying the same things, 'hopefully next week' blaa blaa and nothin happened. My guess is the season will start and the takeover still won't have been ratified.

If we go into the season with what we have now we are in for one hell of a struggle and by the time this is ratified ( if it is ) , the market will have closed and it will be the usual loans to get us to the January window, by which time we will be in the usual dogfight with the other bottom feeders. Aint looking good .

Guest _Ibbo_

Our midfield and forward line 1st 11 is fine. Athe will be a star next season and be sold for millions to a PL side.

How thick are some people?

Why would any club let us trial their contracted players? Doyle, RJ, Wickham, Brandao etc, wake up.

It'll be two out of contract lads, probably both absolutely shybo, we'll keep them for 3 weeks, bin 'em off and then panic into signing another Francis Jeffers. I'd sooner we went with the lads we've got than fork out silly wages on has beens that will just bleed us dry.

Wish the club would just do things properly for once.

This is Owlstalk remember lol

So JJ and Onyewu it is then!! :ghoulguy:

Our midfield and forward line 1st 11 is fine. Athe will be a star next season and be sold for millions to a PL side.

Agree with the first bit our first team is solid enough for this league. I hope you are right about big OSS think he will prove a lot of people wrong including me

Why is anyone surprised its our usual pathetic summer transfer ....takeover has only made it more shambolic than usual.

Westwood and Hutchinson and retaining Loovens isn't pathetic.

We do need more players if we want to challenge in top half. So expectations we would instantly spend signifcantly have been dampened.

But the young French lad could be a star and yer Brazilian has plenty of experience.

How many quality players did you expect by now out of interest?

And the ratification is out of our hands anyway

Why is anyone surprised its our usual pathetic summer transfer ....takeover has only made it more shambolic than usual.

This pedantic cynicism gets boring after a while.

As soon as the takeover is ratified within the next week the signings will be made.