Who's impressed you at the World Cup?

Matt McKay (31 plays for Brisbane) and Mathew leckie (23 plays for a German second div team) from Australia. These are two players I think we could actually buy, given funding from mamma and they may well come to us.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Best USA player is Johnson absolute class

No chance of signing him anyway

Btw is cuadrado lol

Good players:

Keepers:

Ochoa Mexico

Navas Costa Rica

Defenders

Johnson USA

Gonzalez Costa Rica

Midfielders

Liked the look of Bradley USA

Surprisingly alvaro rios Uruagauy

Strikers

Eda or Eder Valencia Ecuador

Slimani Algeria

You have the obvious ones

Neymar

Robben

Mueller

James

clark carlisle & danny murphy (who sounds like BFR) martin o'neil just for that moment when he chastised cannavaro and the clown that is adrian chiles.

of the players,robben's energy levels have been astounding,if he were a cyclist,the media would be clammering for a dope test.

Matt McKay (31 plays for Brisbane) and Mathew leckie (23 plays for a German second div team) from Australia. These are two players I think we could actually buy, given funding from mamma and they may well come to us.

Definitely Leckie. Good shout McKay, though I didn't realise he was 31!! Also Ivan Franjic (Aus) who was injured in the first game could be worth a look. I believe he's had interest from Sweden.

Really liked the look of Fabian Johnson. RB for USA. Fast, athletic, and constantly tries getting forward. Really good modern fullback.

Matt Besler. Another yank defender. Looked commanding and composed. Played against some good players too.

Serge Aurier. Ivory Coast full back. Would have liked to have seen a bit more of him but definitely looks a player. Great delivery on him.

James Rodriguez obviously. Incredible player. Thankfully been in my sun dreamteam right from the start.

Bryan Ruiz looks a much better player in a Costa Rica shirt. Joel Campbell seems to have had the plaudits, (after 1 good game) but for me Ruiz has been the man for them.

There's been more that I can't think of off the top of my head, but they're the ones that have stuck out for me.

Matt McKay (31 plays for Brisbane) and Mathew leckie (23 plays for a German second div team) from Australia. These are two players I think we could actually buy, given funding from mamma and they may well come to us.[/quote

Leckie, reight player would be over the moon if we signed him

I agree to a great extent here but it was interesting to witness Robben not being as effective when he removed diving from his gameplan.

lol

Perhaps. I would say Robben was on his game but, the rest of the Dutch failed to finish properly. Think Robben did his part very well.