Biggs Tweets

I still  can't believe that Mamma' s team have said nothing about the situation,you would have thought they would be anxious to keep fans onside the lack of information from them only serves to put doubt in fans minds

I still  can't believe that Mamma' s team have said nothing about the situation,you would have thought they would be anxious to keep fans onside the lack of information from them only serves to put doubt in fans minds

What realistically can he say?

Sorry about the wait but I'll be taken over regardless of what the FL's decision is? 

He's a businessman that's business is not in the UK so therefore the checks (whatever they may be) will take longer.

I would hazard a guess that some admin clerk isn't rushing off on the next plane to Azerbaijan to check his credentials in person - more likely waiting for the information coming through on a fax/email

If you were the FL though, would the fact HF can't seemingly support one of his other clubs outside the jurisdiction deter you from ratifying?

If I was the FL it certainly would make me postpone any decision and would in fact influence the decision towards a negative.

Just saying.

If you were the FL though, would the fact HF can't seemingly support one of his other clubs outside the jurisdiction deter you from ratifying?

If I was the FL it certainly would make me postpone any decision and would in fact influence the decision towards a negative.

Just saying.

You sure he can't support them?

leeds takeover:

contracts exchanged 7th Feb

blocked 24th March

approved 10th April

for another comparison; contracts for the doncaster takeover were exchanged on 19th June and the club say the takeover is expected to be completed by 18th July

whether that includes league ratification or not i don't know

for another comparison; contracts for the doncaster takeover were exchanged on 19th June and the club say the takeover is expected to be completed by 18th July

whether that includes league ratification or not i don't know

Is that when they hope to have shifted all the signed Louis Tomlinson bog rolls by? Yours with a personal message to play on your phone whilst you take a dump for just £35.