Biggs Tweets

1/2 On #swfc can only report that I have spoken to Milan Mandaric today & "frustration" is the keyword. Can do "nothing other than wait."

2/2 MM says FL "supportive" even if slow. Still hopeful of something more positive "by end of week" & "desperate" to make signings. #swfc

Guest james.taylor1982

It is weird though that it's taking so long to go through, I can only rely go off the Leeds situation and I'm sure that didn't take this long, always the same with us there's nothing straight forward with Wednesday. Fingers crossed for some better news soon otherwise we are gonna be in the hurt locker this season

Guest wilyfox

At least Milan has finally conceded we can do nothing but wait. That's better than his usual spiel insisting we'll recruit before ratification.

It is weird though that it's taking so long to go through, I can only rely go off the Leeds situation and I'm sure that didn't take this long, always the same with us there's nothing straight forward with Wednesday. Fingers crossed for some better news soon otherwise we are gonna be in the hurt locker this season

Leeds takeover took 2 month to be ratified, even then it failed and Cellino won on appeal 10 days later.

Guest james.taylor1982

Leeds takeover took 2 month to be ratified, even then it failed and Cellino won on appeal 10 days later.

Did it ? Didn't realise that, then we are in the poop

Basing this purely on the LUFC takeover but the hold up was never with the FL.

The delay was always down to the potential new owner failing to  provide the relevant paperwork.

With all the goings on at his other club and presumably, with the deal already struck with MM, things should resolve themselves very quickly once the correct documents are provided.