Biggs Tweets

the Fact is, its not taking so long at all, its taking the amount of time it should, yes maybe a little delay due to the world cup.

its like waiting for christmas or a holiday to start the days/weeks before seem to drag like hell

Be patient, things will get sorted and we'll be off

If you were the FL though, would the fact HF can't seemingly support one of his other clubs outside the jurisdiction deter you from ratifying?

If I was the FL it certainly would make me postpone any decision and would in fact influence the decision towards a negative.

Just saying.

The W is missing from your avatar.

Just saying.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

There's some reyt fannies on here, after 15 years of utter fricking dross chill out, if it doesn't happen we are back to where we were, not great but could be worse, I expect it to go through then read threads on here moaning about all and nothing come August 9th.

the Fact is, its not taking so long at all, its taking the amount of time it should, yes maybe a little delay due to the world cup.

its like waiting for christmas or a holiday to start the days/weeks before seem to drag like hell

Be patient, things will get sorted and we'll be off

World Cup shouldn't delay the football league? I think that things will get sorted and so do most others. It's just gone beyond the timescales that Milan suggested and even he is admitting frustration now.

I suppose he would be if he's still waiting for the cash lol

I for one just want to thank Biggsy for keeping us updated with the latest news.

Ignore the Biggs haterz, as most are blunts anyway.

Morning Alan

I for one just want to thank Biggsy for keeping us updated with the latest news.

Ignore the Biggs haterz, as most are blunts anyway.

Dunno if their blunts, but I agree you can't blame the Messenger if theres no messages to pass on.  

I'm sure A Biggs wants the "scoop" so will be as frustrated as everyone else.  

Lens have announced their fixture list for next season.

Seems they are confident every thing is okay

They will be. I'm pretty sure the same kind of thing happened with Monaco last year and they continued to sign Falcao.