Congratulations and THANKYOU Milan Mandaric

Guest Deleted member

So what is the new owner's budget? How is he going to fund the club? What is happening to the charges on the ground to 3rd parties? Will we end up in mega debt like QPR? How will we be able to comply with FFP and sign all these players?

No-one can say for certain AT THIS TIME that he is so definitively the 'right horse'. He might well turn out to be (and I hope he does), but I'd rather celebrate after its proven rather than before (a bit like thinking the game is won after 89 minutes.....)

Christ if you can't be happy today when can you

Agree with Grandad 100%. Too many of our impatient fans have also very short memories. Milan has made the right move. I would love to know why that lot from China failed as they seemed to appear at Hillsborough regularly towards the back end of last season. 

Guest Big Guns

So what is the new owner's budget? How is he going to fund the club? What is happening to the charges on the ground to 3rd parties? Will we end up in mega debt like QPR? How will we be able to comply with FFP and sign all these players?

No-one can say for certain AT THIS TIME that he is so definitively the 'right horse'. He might well turn out to be (and I hope he does), but I'd rather celebrate after its proven rather than before (a bit like thinking the game is won after 89 minutes.....)

Shocking post

Why try and look for negatives before his reign as even started

We all know Milan promised to leave us in good hands and I'm 100% convinced that's wot he's done

It's onwards on up wards for us mighty owls now

Christ if you can't be happy today when can you

It offers promise and I'm happy for that. But as I've explained, too many clubs have been taken over and ended up regretting it later. I've named a number of them and the common denominator is that they were all ecstatic when the news was first announced. All I'm saying is let's see what happens before we can do somersaults and get the Bollinger out. As I also said - I hope it proves to be the case as I want the club to do well just as much as anyone on here.

Milan,

I always trusted you to deliver what you promised. There were times when we all got a little frustrated, but I kept my head level by looking back at what we had, and where we were, before you became the custodian of Sheffield Wednesday. Slowly but surely you changed the club for the better, looking towards the future on a long-term plan of solidity and financial security, rather than a quick gamble which would no doubt have backfired and returned our beloved club to the dark days we saw before.

The day you took over, there was a small "For Sale" sign over the club. Systematically, you increased our stature, improved the club at all levels, and made our once great club, ripe for another takeover.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for all you done and I am sure you have made a small profit on the sale, which you are more than entitled too. I would like you to make another promise however before you finally move on. Please make Sheffield Wednesday the last football club you ever own, and go and spend quality time with your family and friends.

Tonight I will raise a glass of something red in your honour.

хвала Milan.

2 clubs.

I will only be happy when the Messiah's missionaries give us the full back ground to this.

No doubt this bloke will turn out to be a money launderer/asset stripper/embezzler and crap business man too.

My Wednesdayite subscription doesn't run out until August - can't wait for the next news letter to get the full back ground on this scoundrel.

Ill keep Mi Powder Dry, I just want us to move forward ..When you've watched Wednesday as long as some of us on here, you cant help being pessimistic,I wish the new owner well and thank him for buying our club , but please don't hang about now or we,ll get left behind again on the transfer front ,and well be chasing the pack again (cant help it been a Wednesday fan too long ) Please splash the cash ,no more kin loans please Thanks in anticipation and hope Fatbloke

It offers promise and I'm happy for that. But as I've explained, too many clubs have been taken over and ended up regretting it later. I've named a number of them and the common denominator is that they were all ecstatic when the news was first announced. All I'm saying is let's see what happens before we can do somersaults and get the Bollinger out. As I also said - I hope it proves to be the case as I want the club to do well just as much as anyone on here.

Far enough, but nothing is ever perfect. For me tomorrow is much brighter than yesterday and that's a massive start

Shocking post

We all know Milan promised to leave us in good hands and I'm 100% convinced that's wot he's done

Because we all have different experiences, personalities and opinions and I'm glad we all do.

I'm not being negative, just stating that time will tell how much he will progress us. It looks promising, but forgive me if I personally need to see what it all means before I get giddy. It doesn't mean I want him to fail - on the contrary - but you can't deny there have been many false dawns at other clubs and if that doesn't breed caution then nothing will.

I'll join the party later, that's all.

Guest Deleted member

Alternatively Mammadov could come into the club, spend his own money to take us forward, develop our infrastructure, bring in better players, build a much more secure future for us as a club, develop a long term future in areas like the Academy, make the difficult decisions when they needed taking, maybe even get us promoted.

A bit like.... errrr well Milan actually

I will only be happy when the Messiah's missionaries give us the full back ground to this.

No doubt this bloke will turn out to be a money launderer/asset stripper/embezzler and crap business man too.

My Wednesdayite subscription doesn't run out until August - can't wait for the next news letter to get the full back ground on this scoundrel.

:ls:  :ls:  :ls: :ls:  :ls:  

:milan:

Guest Deleted member

Shocking post

^ absolutely

MM has delivered on many of the promises he has made, and so I trust him that he made the right call with this takeover. Only time will tell whether it truly was the right call, but for now I'm very happy with the takeover as from what I have read Mammadov is a sensible fella with a passion for the game and a track record of taking clubs higher.

Guest Big Guns

Fatbloke he's already said he's gunna take us up we're we belong

Get some ale down ya and get that beer belly filled up today's a good day