Leon Best

Sunderland were going to let Leeds have Wickham for 2 million when he went on loan, maybe after we've let all the dead wood go... Wickham and fryatt anyone? ;)

Get it out of your head mate.

Wickham will not be joining SWFC on a permanent basis.

Simply can't afford him.

He's decent and wouldn't mind signing him although wouldn't strike me as an amazing signing

Probably get about 11-14 in a full season

13 or 14 would be decent enough, it's rare we have had a striker manage more than that at this level.

I'd take him as long as the wages weren't ridiculous, he's had a couple of quiet games since he's been here but for the most part he's been good, a natural finisher like that is always going to be useful

Guest Big Guns

Now Wickham bags away at Chelsea to join his two at City....

Get thee wallet aahhhht Milan!

Yep we've missed the boat with wickham shud hsve offered 4 million for him in January like I said

. No brainier tbh

Guest domSWFC

He may not be a poacher like Fryatt, but this lad can score goals, and is part of the reason everyone else is pitching in. He holds the ball up well, and brings others into play but also can do it himself at times too. Doubt we'd afford the wages, but I hope we can.

Apart from Rhodes, they have Gestede (on loan from Cardiff?) Luke Varney and Josh King.

They may want to keep him should Gestede go back.

I wouldn't be against a season loan but definitely not a permanent signing, he's on £40k a week or something.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Why does everyone want Fryatt over Best?  You do realise that Matty cannot play in our 4-4-1-1 system don't you??  Best would be a much better signing for us with the way we play.  A lot of our fans have no idea!

Plus...Roger Johnson isn't in the same league as Gooch or Loovens!