Leon Best

Why does everyone want Fryatt over Best? You do realise that Matty cannot play in our 4-4-1-1 system don't you?? Best would be a much better signing for us with the way we play. A lot of our fans have no idea!

Plus...Roger Johnson isn't in the same league as Gooch or Loovens!

I'd take Fryatt over Best any day

Guest Big Guns

The only way it could happen is if Blackburn pay him off and we pay him ten grand a week let's be honest he will be lucky to get 10k a week from any one when he leaves Blackburn

I'd like him here I don't think we will get any one better

Who's said we'll pay him that?

No one but would you be prepared to cut you wage in at least half to move jobs? And how likely would it be that Blackburn pay him off with a golden handshake?

If they sell Rhodes which could happen they may decide to keep him anyway.

No one but would you be prepared to cut you wage in at least half to move jobs? And how likely would it be that Blackburn pay him off with a golden handshake?

If they sell Rhodes which could happen they may decide to keep him anyway.

I would imagine it's fairly likely he will come to some agreement with Blackburn

Guest james.taylor1982

If we are only gonna sign 1 striker on a permanent deal this summer I'd rather us get fryatt than Best

Agree with you there mate, just don't think he will come, fingers crossed

The only way it could happen is if Blackburn pay him off and we pay him ten grand a week let's be honest he will be lucky to get 10k a week from any one when he leaves Blackburn

I'd like him here I don't think we will get any one better

My god...

Have you beeen attending English lessons? Add a couple of full stops and you're ready to go!

Edited by s110wl