Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Not another Scottish flop 

Like Johnny Russell at Derby has been a flop.

Andrew Robertson at Hull?

19 year old Ryan Gauld who's gone to Lisbon to develop his career - dubbed the mini messi?

All come from the same Dundee United squad.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Like Johnny Russell at Derby has been a flop.

Andrew Robertson at Hull?

19 year old Ryan Gauld who's gone to Lisbon to develop his career - dubbed the mini messi?

All come from the same Dundee United squad.

People moan about May and he is only 4 short of russell in his first season at Derby and has more this season if the wiki stats are correct.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, he looked pretty good at Hillsborough. But in terms of goals he hasn't done that much

People moan about May and he is only 4 short of russell in his first season at Derby and has more this season if the wiki stats are correct.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, he looked pretty good at Hillsborough. But in terms of goals he hasn't done that much

Russell plays out wide for Derby to be fair and in his first season missed over two months due to injury

Much better player than May at the moment no hiding that. Been a real threat for Derby these past two seasons and most Derby fans will have him as one of their most important players.

Still Russell is two years older than May and playing in a better side. I think May will come good for us, just need patience. Still think a loan move would be good for him personally.

I think may will be transformed with the right central midfielder at the club playing in the right positions.

I was always sceptical about the service issues, seemed a case of making excuses for the lad. A strike partner on the same wavelength might be beneficial though

I was always sceptical about the service issues, seemed a case of making excuses for the lad. A strike partner on the same wavelength might be beneficial though

Saw a lot of encouragement for a beautiful partnership forming between Nuhiu and May vs City.

Obviously the goal but there was one moment in the 2nd half where one of them set the other up by chesting the ball upwards....I can't remember who did what though. Anyway, if the ball was an inch or so either way the ball would have fallen so nicely!

I have high hopes. Both are young & have time on their side.

But it all depends on whether we have the patience to wait for it to really click.

I was always sceptical about the service issues, seemed a case of making excuses for the lad

May was criticised after the wolves game for not converting chances that he had created for him (only time he's really had it imo), just wondering why you've never given him credit for scoring goals in games where he had very little to no service.

I just get the impression you either think he should be creating chances for himself, or you've imagined chances he's had that didn't actually happen.

I'm not saying he hasn't missed chances he should have put away, he has, every striker has. But do you honestly think he got enough service when we had Semedo and Coke in midfield?

We haven't got a proven goalscorer in the squad.

I've always thought it would be beneficial for younger inexperienced strikers to have an older head in the squad, on the training pitch, in the dressing room to learn from. We don't really have that.

Leon Best on loan really is a must for me.

We haven't got a proven goalscorer in the squad.

I've always thought it would be beneficial for younger inexperienced strikers to have an older head in the squad, on the training pitch, in the dressing room to learn from. We don't really have that.

Leon Best on loan really is a must for me.

This.

If we can't get any better that is....which I doubt.

He's one of those strikers who can look useless for the entire match but still make it count when in front of goal.....