A weekend I won't forget

No problem mate, anything for yaaaw cupcaaayke ;-)

You forgot to mention the couple of songs you started as well to be be fair. Can't remember which they were though off top of my head ?

Sure there'll be some videos posted soon anyway !

'You can shove yer okey cokey up yer arse". Ha.

An-tony-ooo ;)

I made a committment that I wouldn't sing too many songs and knacker my throat. That idea soon went out the window!

I've just come back from the Midlands, had a fishing match at Maver Larford, and got chatting to some brummies.

Couldn't understand a bloody word they said, but I think the gist of it was We're All Wednesday Aren't We Bostin?

I went fishing with a brummie once. He told me that he'd caught a whale. Turns out it was a wheel.

What's the difference between a bounce and a boing?

A boing sounds as if there's more spring and height?

Is this true. Is West Bromwich filled with potential Olympic high jumpers?

A bounce is a bounce.

We don't do any bouncing. We just move our arms in a boinging direction.

We had Denise Lewis though - about the most talented person in West Brom after me.

Fast forward this to 0.55 and then you'll see us in full flow:

Just before I kick off the fans had started singing WAWAW. I didn't sing it at first but eventually when it started again, I grabbed Eaton and screamed down his ear 'we're all Wednesday aren't we'.

Operation conversion progressing - well done OT.

gary megson

No mate, we need you to stay with WBA. Never know when another sleeper agent is going to come in handy.

Guest Fedor

Did Eaton not put you off. I thought he'd have that big cheesy grin and keep telling you how great Wednesday fans are.

Just before I kick off the fans had started singing WAWAW. I didn't sing it at first but eventually when it started again, I grabbed Eaton and screamed down his ear 'we're all Wednesday aren't we'.

Operation conversion progressing - well done OT.

gary megson

Remember Liam, you don't choose Wednesday; Wednesday chooses you. lol

Welcome to the fold and congratulations on being the first member of the Sheffield Wednesday & West Bromwich Albion Supporters Club. Your subs are due by the way.

Glad you enjoyed the game and the atmosphere. Shame "we" didn't win, but glad the Baggies won at Naaaaaridge.