Madine in trouble again!

Well...we will see what comes of this.

Personally think that the "machine" is more trouble than he's worth.

Seems to be one of those players who can't help but get themselves into trouble.

Perhaps he will become a scholar like Joseph *I read a book a few years ago* Barton.

Sadly, we don't live in the 1960s anymore. This is the 21st century and meanings have changed. Apologies for the confusion.

I'm surprised to see the poster whose knowledge of and sensitivity in respect to the evolution of words, meaning and the discursive structures in which they're embedded is so clearly demonstrated above to use such an archaic term as 'relevancy'.

No it hasn't. It has absolutely no relevancy to my argument.

Sadly, we don't live in the 1920s anymore.

Edited by spineynorman78

dont forget though he want's to be the next no 9 for newcastle.

tbh though i was in gran canaria 2yrs ago and was talking to some hardcore cufc fans and they said thanks for the money.but you have bought a shed load of trouble.

Personally I hope 1) this turns out to be a load of made up testicles, 2) Madine starts scoring for fun at Carlisle, 3) ends the season as their top scorer, then 4) comes back next season and fires us into the playoffs.

Sadly - given his past record - I suspect I will be disappointed on all 4 counts, though he is certainly capable of 2).

Love the fact madine scores thread gets 6500+ view's yet the negative lets all shout at madine for a bit of banter which isn't even proven is rocking 26000+ view's.

Has he banged anyone again? No.. Its snapchat lethal bizzle was racing around the street's in a ferrari and nobody cares. Oh no he told some maintenance guys to do some work, GOOD. Hope it was those lot on the m1 from chesterfield through to sheffield.

lol

Knobhead

that has to be up there with one of the worst posts I have ever seen on here

all I can is that you failed the village idiot test.

You are ma bigger idiot than him - who ever you are .

wow ... he's reeled you lot in with that comment hasn't he!

lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm surprised to see the poster whose knowledge of and sensitivity in respect to the evolution of words, meaning and the discursive structures in which they're embedded is so clearly demonstrated above to use such an archaic term as 'relevancy'.

Sadly, we don't live in the 1920s anymore.

Nonsense once again. 

I'd been wondering where DJM had disappeared too, turns out he's just created another new account. 

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just has a reaIIy big poo that hurt my ring piece but I wiped my bum with a wetwipe which seems to have soothed it so yeah not too bad, thanks for the concern.

But the above post suggests to me you're basicaIIy weII intentioned, just pretty hard of thinking; so Iet's take another tack. Can you now show how the behaviour on this thread of those you've accused of being in the 'PC Brigade' fits the definition you posted? We're not discussing racism, homophobia, sexism or any other prejudice so I can onIy assume that the part of that definition you're trying to appIy here is the part about the use of ad-hominems to avoid having to make a coherent argument. But the probIem is that those most guiIty of avoiding reasoned argument and throwing around ad-homs are you and Iiam - 'PC Brigade, do gooders' - that's them there ad-hominems.

You can't even criticise a footbaIIer recentIy reIeased from jaiI for acting a idiot without do gooders Iike JTO and Iiam trying to siIence you - it's PC gawn mad I teIIs ya!

Then not only does he go out acting like a complete idiot, he also filmed it and put it on Snapchat. Obviously you and Madine are of similar intelligence levels. :duntmatter:

Looks like the chav  brigade is out in force. :duntmatter:

There's no wonder morons like Madine can steal a living whilst there's fools like Jon and Liam around to give it to them.

Being edgy on the internet is a bit 2002 LADS. Time to grow up?

Need I go on? And this is just a selection, I had to delete most because there's a limit.